44.00%
    Black
    46.00%
    Blue
    10.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jing_jing)
    There isn't one, there is an option not to enter the thread though
    I'm sorry, I thought this thread was inviting my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    I like the green one the most! The blue one is good, but I don't like the frilly (?) bits at the top and bottom.

ReputationRep:
    The green one, without a doubt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    I'm sorry, I thought this thread was inviting my opinion...
    It was but it would be nice to have some explanation as to why you don't like any of them.

ReputationRep:
    It was but it would be nice to have some explanation as to why you don't like any of them.
    Fair enough...

Green: Too much detail, the ribbon embellishments and silver details look tacky. So does the green/black combination to me.

Black: Cheap looking fabric, too much lace.

Blue: Don't get me started on 'overkill'.

ReputationRep:
    I would say either the 1st one or 2nd one. Would probably pick the 2nd one as will go with more outfits and different occasions however the 1st one looks a little festive especially if worn with a red skirt or something.

Go for the black one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    Fair enough...

Green: Too much detail, the ribbon embellishments and silver details look tacky. So does the green/black combination to me.

Black: Cheap looking fabric, too much lace.

Blue: Don't get me started on 'overkill'.
    Thanks ^^

I guess it's just a case of horses for courses

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ^^

I guess it's just a case of horses for courses
    Have you tried photoshopping the corsets onto a pic of you to see what they would look like? Might help you to decide rather than rely on the opinions of other's you won't get to wear or see it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Have you tried photoshopping the corsets onto a pic of you to see what they would look like? Might help you to decide rather than rely on the opinions of other's you won't get to wear or see it...
    Nope I haven't, I don't have photoshop and I'm not sure I could do it on paint, may have a go though.

ReputationRep:
    I have the black one Definitely the nicest, although the green one would definitely suit you, and would be a little different and more eye-catching I think

ReputationRep:
    If my GF wore any of them I would run her over and then put her in the blender....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motorsportUK)
    If my GF wore any of them I would run her over and then put her in the blender....
    :p: Good job I'm not your girlfriend then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.