Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies & Gentlement Its Matt Cardle! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Finally sense has been spoken. Didn't expect it to come from a female either, but it's so true and in a way ruining music. Rebecca, Paije, John etc... were all so talented but Matt and OD dominated the votes. It's a shame, but we both know Rebecca's going to go SO far. she'll be more successful than Matt.
    I know lots of females with the same view, but unfortunately they're a minority. I don't care if you're the ugliest person in the world.. but if you can write music that evokes emotion in the audience, then you're a star in my eyes.

I agree, I think Rebecca will go far. Often, the runners up do a lot better.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Finally sense has been spoken. Didn't expect it to come from a female either, but it's so true and in a way ruining music. Rebecca, Paije, John etc... were all so talented but Matt and OD dominated the votes. It's a shame, but we both know Rebecca's going to go SO far. she'll be more successful than Matt.
    TBH He probably won because of Rhianna, the winners are always the ones who has the most popular singers as guests. Take Alexandra Burke for example, she had Beyonce and she won.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    TBH He probably won because of Rhianna, the winners are always the ones who has the most popular singers as guests. Take Alexandra Burke for example, she had Beyonce and she won.
    But then they released the voting polls each week. Every single week he was in the top 2 which is ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutralmilkhotel)
    I know lots of females with the same view, but unfortunately they're a minority. I don't care if you're the ugliest person in the world.. but if you can write music that evokes emotion in the audience, then you're a star in my eyes.

I agree, I think Rebecca will go far. Often, the runners up do a lot better.
    Agreed whole heatedly. I hate how some forms of music has become like this...tis why I love hip hop, doesn't discriminate :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed whole heatedly. I hate how some forms of music has become like this...tis why I love hip hop, doesn't discriminate :^_^:
    I'm more of an alternative rock kind of girl, but I love all types of music really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You don't love him. You've probably never met him.
    Harsh, half of TSR users have cyber-relationships.

ReputationRep:
    His band - Seven Summers was good. Listen to Youngblood. He sold out. -__-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.