Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting with girls when you don't drink.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    rohypnol?

(Original post by James4d)
    It's not like a girls gonna come up to you in a club, pull you, the think you're an ******* the next day for 'taking advantage of her'.

If they're random girls they might think you're drunk anyway, and not all of them are drunk.

Heard this from someone: "alcohol doesn't make you do things you don't want to do, it makes you do things you do want to do, just gets rid of the inhibitions that stop you doing them".

So relax, if you want to pull, pull. If not, enjoy the night. Count yourself as one of the lucky guys who can enjoy clubbing even if they don't pull
    Sounds like sound advice. :yy:

(Original post by VivaLatzy)
    What the hell are you doing out when you're not drinking in the first place?!

Grow a pair, get some shots down you and go back onto that dancefloor and show that girl how its done!
    You don't have to be getting pissed to enjoy clubbing mate. Anyone that thinks that is a douchebag. They also tend to be people with zero confidence unless they're drunk, which I think is a bit lame personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Long story short I don't drink alcohol for various reasons but I do like clubbing a lot. Anyway, everytime I go out to a club, I get a few girls coming up and grinding on me and stuff but I never take it any further because for some reason it just seems wrong getting with a drunk girl when I'm not drunk myself? Anyone else feel this way? Would any girls here find it weird if they got with a guy in a club whilst drunk and then he told you he wasn't? I find it awkward for some reason.

It just feels like I'm taking advantage of a girl if I do get with her whilst she's drunk and I'm not...am I being stupid?

Unless a girl's so drunk she's falling over and throwing up, she knows whether she wants to have sex with you or not.

I think you're being a tiny bit dumb tbh, you should tap that. :P

ReputationRep:
    As above, you're not really taking advantage unless they're really drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You don't have to be getting pissed to enjoy clubbing mate. Anyone that thinks that is a douchebag. They also tend to be people with zero confidence unless they're drunk, which I think is a bit lame personally.
    Ridiculous.

I have a fair amount of confidence when I'm out and in general. I don't have to be sober. However, 99.9% people on nights out actually drink you know.

If I went out on a night out and I knew that I wouldn't be having at least any sort of ale, then I'd be just wasting my time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.