The Student Room Group

DADT Looks Bad On Obama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForeverIsMyName
Unemployment is one of the last measures to improve in the event of recession. Look at the numbers for when Reagan was in charge and they experienced a recession - around 9-10%.

Obama has taken a completely different path from reagan's approach. I doubt we'll experience similar results. So far he seems more like the next Jimmy Carter than the next Ronald Reagan
Reply 21
Original post by Made in the USA
Obama has taken a completely different path from reagan's approach. I doubt we'll experience similar results. So far he seems more like the next Jimmy Carter than the next Ronald Reagan

You talk so much **** it's unbelievable. 10 months to turn around the deficit and improve employment? You're massive clown.

Allow the current stimulus and tax leg, to take effect before coming here and talking crap. Yeah, I'm sure that one day he didn't play golf would have reduced unemployment by atleast 3pc. You sound like Glen Beck ffs.

Personally, 2011 will see a massive upturn for the American economy, the fecking idiots who complain about Obama's policies are the same morons who were happy to streamline the incompetent policies of the previous regime.

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Original post by DaneCook
You talk so much **** it's unbelievable. 10 months to turn around the deficit and improve employment? You're massive clown.

Allow the current stimulus and tax leg, to take effect before coming here and talking crap. Yeah, I'm sure that one day he didn't play golf would have reduced unemployment by atleast 3pc. You sound like Glen Beck ffs.

Personally, 2011 will see a massive upturn for the American economy, the fecking idiots who complain about Obama's policies are the same morons who were happy to streamline the incompetent policies of the previous regime.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

I don't expect him to turn things around in 10 months, but when 2 years have gone by and you can't point to one single sign of improvement, that's a problem. Every single day has been worse than the previous one since this man took office. He's a major disappointment. The stimulus failed and did nothing accept leave us with tons of debt. Many economists said the stimulus would fail because there was nothing in it to help businesses succeed.

You keep saying to give him another chance, to keep waiting, but we've had enough. The midterm results speak for themselves. It was an ass-kicking the likes of which have not been seen in 70 years or so. It's Jimmy Carter all over again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending