Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I like that you are wanting a change...HOWEVER, I think you have to have (in my opinion, which perhaps isnt worth an awful lot :p:) specific features to have hair like that, and I dont think you do. I think you have a very pretty face which suits softer, lighter, longer hair to compliment that..not take away from it.

But as I say, thats just my lowly opinion. :-) I hope it helps.

I think a more subtle change like so:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...16-488-650.jpg

Given your hair colour, face shape etc...would be much more complimentary.

ReputationRep:
    do it, you have the face for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Thank you! I'm going to have a look around and see exactly what styles I like and then I'm going to the hairdressers on Tuesday! If I can't find anything I like I suppose I'll just have a trim and get my fringe sorted out!
    Good, go to a professional and consider all the options I suppose. You don't necessarily have to get it cut all off to be different! That's an advantage women have with long hair - it can be styled and textured I guess to look completely different yet maintaining the length.

ReputationRep:
    1. Short hair isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    2. Liking girls isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    3. Liking traditionally feminine things doesn't mean you don't like girls.

Now we've got that out of the way...

You have the perfect hair and face for it. Because it's not very very thick and it's very straight, it'll fall well and I think you should go for it. It'll grow back. Plus it'll be so liberating...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneYearLDR)
    Who cummed on your face, and in your hair? :holmes:
    If your semen is that bubbly and clumpy you're in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    To be honest, I like that you are wanting a change...HOWEVER, I think you have to have (in my opinion, which perhaps isnt worth an awful lot :p:) specific features to have hair like that, and I dont think you do. I think you have a very pretty face which suits softer, lighter, longer hair to compliment that..not take away from it.

But as I say, thats just my lowly opinion. :-) I hope it helps.

I think a more subtle change like so:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...16-488-650.jpg

Given your hair colour, face shape etc...would be much more complimentary.
    Whilst I LOVE that look, it would never ever work with my hair, because it's quite fine and DEAD STRAIGHT so whatever I do to it, it always goes straight in a few hours, plus I've tried chin length hair before and it makes my face look really round (which is a shame because I would ADORE that hairstyle haha)

(Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    do it, you have the face for it
    Thank you!

(Original post by chinaberry)
    1. Short hair isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    2. Liking girls isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    3. Liking traditionally feminine things doesn't mean you don't like girls.

Now we've got that out of the way...

You have the perfect hair and face for it. Because it's not very very thick and it's very straight, it'll fall well and I think you should go for it. It'll grow back. Plus it'll be so liberating...
    Thank you sensible sounding person! I like the point about it being liberating too- I loved it when it was short before because I could take two seconds brushing it and it was done, plus when it's long I don't like having it around my neck so I always end up with it in a ponytail anyway!

ReputationRep:
    So currently my hair looks like this:

but I am thinking of having it cut like this:

What are you thoughts, TSR?
    You should grow your fringe out and get a sweeping side fringe and have it cut into a graduated bob - would suit you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    You should grow your fringe out and get a sweeping side fringe and have it cut into a graduated bob - would suit you
    Thanks! I like the side fringe idea but bobs don't seem to work on me- they make my face look really really round! Which is a shame because there are a few bobs which I really like the look of!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I like the side fringe idea but bobs don't seem to work on me- they make my face look really really round! Which is a shame because there are a few bobs which I really like the look of!
    Your features are quite striking, I think you could probably pull it of, and you're slim too, so I don't think if it makes your face look round that it matters

ReputationRep:
    you will regret it, i had really long hair and i cut it off quite short, i want it long again. but anyway you are young... hahaha it will grow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Your features are quite striking, I think you could probably pull it of, and you're slim too, so I don't think if it makes your face look round that it matters
    I've had them before and the photos aren't great haha. I'll try and hunt one down later! The other thing is that I don't like having hair around my face or neck, so if it's a bob I can't tuck it behind my ears or tie it up either. I'm so fussy about my hair lol

ReputationRep:
    I think you would look really cute with short hair, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, how about Halle Berry, Keira Knightley, Alyssa Milano etc? Admittedly all of those girls are stunning, but I think I pull it off ok too!
    Wtf

You don't come close to Halle berry she's beautiful ! OP is not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tatt13)
    you will regret it, i had really long hair and i cut it off quite short, i want it long again. but anyway you are young... hahaha it will grow.
    I've had it short before and loved it... I think I'd regret it if I actually did anything interesting with my hair at the moment, but since I literally stick it in a ponytail pretty much everything I don't see any point in keeping the length haha

ReputationRep:
    You dizzy blud?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Wtf

You don't come close to Halle berry she's beautiful ! OP is not.
    I said that.....!

ReputationRep:
    I said that.....!
    Oh okay

ReputationRep:
    No :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Oh okay
    But still, thanks for taking the opportunity to not read my post and then comment something entirely useless

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.