Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cannot for the life of me figure out whether he's gay Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veux)
    Say to one of his close friend that x girl fancies him, she'd probably tell or hint that he was gay then.
    ooh, this is also an idea
    i could also possibly go out with him one night and bring a friend, and then tell him my friend fancies him in a fit of "drunken" mischief?
    because i don't know his friends
    and because it would avoid any of the awkwardness that could ensue if i tried this with a stranger instead of with a stooge friend

ReputationRep:
    Kiss him , or at least go to, if he backs off he's gay?

or your fugly

ReputationRep:
    OMgosh im in this kind of situation right now ..but not exactly the same
    Im just friends with the guy and literally everyone who knows him is unsure whether or not he's gay
    He acts soo feminine and camp but then i found out a shocking revelation last week when he drove me home..
    He told me he just broke up with his gf and i was like WTF :O

HE HAS A GF!!! I still think he's gay though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    Ohh I see. Well yeah, I only just met him, but we get along/he's attempted to invite me out with his "guys and girls" a few times, etc.
    Well I'd accept his invitations to go out with him. get to know him better. Then maybe you can get a better insight in to him, or just happen to find out (the way most people know I'm gay), or build up more trust to maybe ask him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Well I'd accept his invitations to go out with him. get to know him better. Then maybe you can get a better insight in to him, or just happen to find out (the way most people know I'm gay), or build up more trust to maybe ask him.
    good idea
    until then, we're going on a coffee date (?) yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayostunner)
    OMgosh im in this kind of situation right now ..but not exactly the same
    Im just friends with the guy and literally everyone who knows him is unsure whether or not he's gay
    He acts soo feminine and camp but then i found out a shocking revelation last week when he drove me home..
    He told me he just broke up with his gf and i was like WTF :O

HE HAS A GF!!! I still think he's gay though lol
    haa, i know someone like that, maybe he's bi?

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Whenever you're out somewhere, point out subtly to a girl and say - "I think she's checking you out!"

OR, point out to a hot guy and say, "Man, he's fit!"

His reaction should tell you something.

ReputationRep:
    *slaps forehead*

ReputationRep:
    just ask him, he shouldn't be offended.

ReputationRep:
    er, sorry for the bump, but i thought this deserved an update:

he's not gay
    just a bit of a dandy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.