Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Clearly a footballer is in the same division as a boxer :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The muslim brother would KO him within the first 5 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    Footballers drop to the ground just by being touched. Doubt he'd fare too well against a professional boxer..

ReputationRep:
    Ashley Cole- Like to see anyone prove me wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    If ash were 20 stone he'd still lose.

The fact is Amir's movement alone would mean Ashley wouldn't be able to land a punch and before he knew it, Amir Knocks him out.

There is no unskilled person, irrespective of size or strength that can take on a professional. There's just too many areas in which they would be far inferior.
    Audley Harrison vs Didier Drogba??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George99)
    Amir Khan is a professional boxer, he's trained to punch people really hard, who do you think would win?
    This. If by 'fight' you mean anything other than a game of footy - Khan.

(Original post by Colbert)
    Cheryl has a conviction for ABH and would put up a better show than Ashley
    :awesome: Very true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    Ashley Cole- Like to see anyone prove me wrong
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpqqI5nJZxw
    Now if he got hit by this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSLoD...eature=related

You do the math.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1+99=100)
    Who would win in a fight between these two?

Khan: 5ft 10, 10.1 stone

Cole: 5ft 7, 10.5 stone
    ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
    Amir Khan is an international professional and olympic boxing champion, Cashley Cole is a greedy, fat douchebag. Height an weight has no effect, I could knockout that traitor myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1+99=100)
    What if the Cole was 12 stone, and Amir was still 10 stone.

Who then would win?
    David Haye fought someone who had something like 8 stone on him and still comfortably won. You are either trolling or just retarded.

Size does not necessarily have an advantage either. It can slow you down for example.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm 6'2 and 90+ kg and im sure amir would have no problem beating me! nevermind mr cole! and i do amateur mma!

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid question. Its obviously going to be Ashely. It is my opinion and there for i cant be wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.