Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This thread rocks.

ReputationRep:
    The whole 'real woman' thing does bother me a little bit too. It's almost as if being naturally thin means you are some sort of evil oppressive force upon all the happy, podgy people.

I think promoting being unhealthy on either side of the spectrum is rather irresponsible, tbh. Why don't any adverts promote muscular women? Or non-anorexic masculine-bodied women? Why must it all be hourglass curves and flowers?

ReputationRep:
    Clearly photoshopped maybe? Neck shading looks different from the body?

ReputationRep:
    Shes so hot come on you would.

ReputationRep:
    OK, who gives a ****. I still most definitely would.

ReputationRep:
    I think she is perfect

ReputationRep:
    Yeh she is fat, but id still do her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    probably still would though
    Same

Wouldn't think twice in all honesty, smash that indifferently

ReputationRep:
    He arm is virtually like my thigh. I do not think that this is a good role model for other women.

ReputationRep:
    she's not fat..if she stood up youu wouldn't be able to see her fat around the waist but then again she is chubby.
    her legs are ok..if she just gave a liiiiiiiiitle bit of weight she'd be perfect like 10-15 kg probably? :s

ReputationRep:
    I agree, and it's not fair on people who are curvy and slim. Nowadays everyone seems to assume that curvy is fat.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1024&bih=610

That's an example of two women who are curvy and slim... not overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Menakshelatte)
    she's not fat..if she stood up youu wouldn't be able to see her fat around the waist but then again she is chubby.
    her legs are ok..if she just gave a liiiiiiiiitle bit of weight she'd be perfect like 10-15 kg probably? :s
    I know that when we sit down we tend to look a bit chubbier but you have to admit that the rolls of fat there are excessive. There's no way that this can be considered healthy.

She's alright from the waist down. Stomach is just fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    ****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke
    I don't think she's by any means 'fat'
    She's far thinner than the 'curvy' girls they normally highlight.

And if she's making a career as a plus size model, the industry must accept this too.

She is overweight though, no doubt about it, but it suits her in a way?

ReputationRep:
    She's not fat, she's just not toned. If she's happy with herself, why should anyone berate her for it?

ReputationRep:
    tbh i call chubby attractive girls curvy but plain chubby ones fat, so in my dictionary she'd be curvy lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colabottles)
    Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    No chanceeeeeee...girls that are curvy are toned ( not on about the anorexic lot), but they have fat/muscle but have it toned so it looks goooood

ReputationRep:
    She is probably overweight but she's hardly a whale, she doesn't exactly look like she's about to die of a heart attack and she's still pretty. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says toned is a complete moron.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.