ReputationRep:
    Because we are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Or are we dancers? :confused:
    I get it! :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beecher)
    speaking of cats dont you thnik the idiom who let the cat out of the bag is pretty weird i mean why are cats in bags
    Why was Puss in boots too?

ReputationRep:
    I often think this, but then when I get a text saying "Im preggerz", it just confirms that I actually am human.

ReputationRep:
    i do wonder sometimes..

i think why aren't i a monkey? or a cat?

but this all assumes that we know all the answers to life and the meaning of life and why we're all here. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

ReputationRep:
    I, am Spartacus.

ReputationRep:
    No I'm a TSRian.

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't I a owl?

ReputationRep:
    ...or are we dancers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    No I'm a TSRian.
    i am TSElliot

ReputationRep:
    Im not human, as you can see from my display pic, I am loo roll. Somehow i developed intelligence and came alive. Currently I am studying for my A levels and hopefully i will be able to move onto a course in Air conditioning studies next year. Mother Bog Roll will be so proud of me

ReputationRep:
    Are we human or are we dancers :2euk48l:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm half man, half bear, half pig.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised no one's posted a 2000 word essay on God yet.

ReputationRep:
    Well, your parents were both human I assume. Therefore, you are human too.

Simple biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerigeeApogee)
    Life is just what matter does when it is arranged in a certain way - we are a funny set of chemical reactions. But it is strange that such a set of reaction should become aware of itself, and it does bring up many deeply pressing questions.
    This is what I was thinking but I failed at finding a way of phrasing it as eloquently as this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Or are we dancers? :confused:
    *dancer

It totally doesn't make sense as a plural.

ReputationRep:
    I've not asked myself this before. Perhaps it's because shark's bodies were taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerigeeApogee)
    Life is just what matter does when it is arranged in a certain way - we are a funny set of chemical reactions. But it is strange that such a set of reaction should become aware of itself, and it does bring up many deeply pressing questions.
    I agree that conciousness is a strange phenomenon but what sort of questions are you thinking of?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.