Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilkBoy)
    Stupid South Asian girl!!
    Why don't you just do use a favour and leave this forum!
    What?

:lolwut:

You sir are in need of a medical examination. I bid you farewell mother****er.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I came here to say Zinger meal!

ReputationRep:
    Big Daddy meal or Boneless Banquet. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    aight safe safe ... =/
    Fam, best get the chicken dats fried yh? non of dat swampy ting =D

Nah but seriously? Spicy zinger tower meal - coke - then a mint krushem at the end :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys .. im going KFC soon but i always end up getting a zinger box meal ... so i was wondering what meals do you rate the highest ?
    Zinger box meal bruv.

Stick with the winner init. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Fam, best get the chicken dats fried yh? non of dat swampy ting =D

Nah but seriously? Spicy zinger tower meal - coke - then a mint krushem at the end :coma:
    Ahh wag1 G .. yeah i was thinking that but the ting is manz gets zinger burger everytime i go ... so i want to like change it .. ya get me haha

but yeah im sort of going with big daddy or boneless banquet .. or maybe BOTH ! Also dude its way too cold to have a krushem

ReputationRep:
    Salsa toasted twister wrap on it's own and three hot wings.

Or Boneless Banquet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    What?

:lolwut:

You sir are in need of a medical examination. I bid you farewell mother****er.
    Be very careful of how you communicated with me, as I do not like the abuse you are giving me!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh wag1 G .. yeah i was thinking that but the ting is manz gets zinger burger everytime i go ... so i want to like change it .. ya get me haha

but yeah im sort of going with big daddy or boneless banquet .. or maybe BOTH ! Also dude its way too cold to have a krushem
    Wag1 bro. but u be positively trippin G. U don't change a winning formula coz like the man BIG would hav it said - it just don't mix like 2 dicks and no b i t c h. U find yourself in serious s h i t....

and man up and down a khrushem. or be smart like me and take it to the car and drink with engine + heating on. U don't look like a pussy and stay warm. Wise words init.

ReputationRep:
    Be very careful of how you communicated with me, as I do not like the abuse you are giving me!
    Ohh keyboard warrior ! Im bare shook

ReputationRep:
    Can I vote all of the above. :drool: and get yourself a nice big long cold :pepsi:

I get an orgasm thinking of KFC

ReputationRep:
    Colonel's meal :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Wag1 bro. but u be positively trippin G. U don't change a winning formula coz like the man BIG would hav it said - it just don't mix like 2 dicks and no b i t c h. U find yourself in serious s h i t....

and man up and down a khrushem. or be smart like me and take it to the car and drink with engine + heating on. U don't look like a pussy and stay warm. Wise words init.
    Aiight bro .. dw about this ting ! I fink ima go for them Big Daddy and a twister coz im bare hungry and a krushem ! Yeah bare wise fam ... man say like swearr dowwn !

ReputationRep:
    Their new All Stars box meal is probably my new favourite - you get a bit of everything!

I'm such a damned grazer. I'm that infuriating sod that wants a bit of what everyone else has, so in a lot of respects you should thank KFC for keeping guys like me from nicking one of your wings, or a bit of your crispy strip!

ReputationRep:
    Rip meal.......shu mum's pussy with chilli sauce......yum!

Rip shu :e:e:e:e:e:e:e

ReputationRep:
    zinger box meal towered up
    tho boneless box meal is also kinda good

ReputationRep:
    KFC Zinger Burger meal or Popcorn chicken is peng sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear down eeeennnnnnnit

ReputationRep:
    I love the boneless banquets

ReputationRep:
    Stupid South Asian girl!!
    Why don't you just do use a favour and leave this forum!
    Goddamnit Milkboy, not you again you f**king retard, please delete your tsr account and die

ReputationRep:
    Just a regular fillet burger is really good :sogood: and some popcorn chicken too....
    Dammit, now I want a kfc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.