Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !
    Does anyone else want to punch this guy really hard in the face?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I hate when girls ask what you wanna talk about or say 2ask me some questions"> I mean common, were not 15 years old anymore.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I remember you are the thread starter of 'what a troll?' asking TSRian what trolling is.... to answer to that question - a troll is you.

I dont really see the point of this thread to be honest. Seriously, it is not even worth having one whole thread about it. You just bring up a topic which does not contribute to anything whatsoever. You actually spend so much time online creating pointless threads.

This is an awkward situation because you just bring up a topic which noone would normally turn around and just talk about it. And therefore people dont really have much to say about it cos they dont see the point. :P

ReputationRep:
    Well this is awkward. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Something_Ironic)
    According to current responses, the answer is definite no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    I remember you are the thread starter of 'what a troll?' asking TSRian what trolling is.... to answer to that question - a troll is you.

I dont really see the point of this thread to be honest. Seriously, it is not even worth having one whole thread about it. You just bring up a topic which does not contribute to anything whatsoever. You actually spend so much time online creating pointless threads.

This is an awkward situation because you just bring up a topic which noone would normally turn around and just talk about it. And therefore people dont really have much to say about it cos they dont see the point. :P
    It's so pointless, that you ended up writing more than I wrote in the actually thread.

ReputationRep:
    Touché my friend, touché
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    It's so pointless, that you ended up writing more than I wrote in the actually thread.
    Well, that is mainly because I was trying to point out that your thread is soo pointless. And to be honest, my previous post only has like one and a half line that is related to what you were asking. The rests were just saying how awkward your question is and how trolling you are....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Something_Ironic)
    According to the current response from me, Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    According to the current response from me, Yes.
    Ahh well, smile all you want it'll never happen.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well, smile all you want it'll never happen.
    I know.

ReputationRep:

Wow. Awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Water fight in Kenya anyone? Might be awkward?

ReputationRep:
    I love it when I can tell a guy feels awkward around me. I feel like I have the powerrr

ReputationRep:
    well tell crap joke to my family they'll mute the tv go silent and then a minute later someone will do a feeble cough... it's been done even to strangers! now that's awkward as hell!

ReputationRep:
    It gets awkward when someone says something really cliché and you try to follow it up with a joke and die at the end.:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I may be awkward, but I'm sure you're really bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Have u been watching the secret law of attraction? U seriously sound like one of em

Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muh****er ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !
    Try getting kegged in the middle of a busy shopping centre then mate .

ReputationRep:
    having buttsecks with bin laden would be pretty awkward tbh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.