Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else talk to people who arent there? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know that they actually arent there when im talking to them, and sometimes theyre people i know and sometimes someone i just make up, and lpretty often as well, at least once a day. Anyone else do this?

And contrary to what some of you might thinl im fine with real people and have plenty of friends

Oh and my granddad was schizophrenic (not that i know if that makes a difference)

all the time man dont worry bout it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    NO ****. zomg SAAAAMMEEE!!! :eek:

The amount of times me and him have had serious arguments about our relationship status. He gives me no connection signal and my heart tears up inside. We try to work it out after a few words but it doesn't help. Then we separate and need time to think about where this is all going, I tell him I love him and need him to be there for me right now, wait for him to reply and cry inside. :pcguru:
    :rofl2: yeah I have issues with it. Fml

ReputationRep:
    I imagine I'm addressing a large audience or speaking on panel shows some times :/

ReputationRep:
    Just every person in Christendom

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do that and I'm not talking about ''you 4#%"$ computer, better start working now!'', but quite lengthy conversations. Mostly it's a replay of certain situations when I didn't know how to respond, and then when I am alone I think of million things I should have said and then imagine how the conversation would go on from there.. Or it's about things I know I will never talk about in reality, so I just pretend like I'm talking to that person and it kinda makes me feel better. I don't think anything's wrong with that. The funny thing, though, is that I usually talk in a foreign language.

I've done that too. Pretending I was someone else in a story I made up. It made me write creatively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    I talk to my laptop and internet connection, am pretty sure they're female. So stubborn and never listen
    I presume you made a typo there. Corrected it for you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.