Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Will I ever forget him?? :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transubstantiation)
    Wrong, mary had allowed God to carry out conception, and what you have stated is merely a lot of atheist propaganda, so come back with a real argument instead of excuses for the pathetic shambles of atheism
    So God appears to have the right to sleep with married women behind their husbands backs.

Anyway on topic -

You need to physically move on. Not as in go out there and sleep around, but just try and find someone else to move on it. It's not easy, you have to find someone who you like and who likes you back, but that's the easiest way to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    So God appears to have the right to sleep with married women behind their husbands backs.

Anyway on topic -

You need to physically move on. Not as in go out there and sleep around, but just try and find someone else to move on it. It's not easy, you have to find someone who you like and who likes you back, but that's the easiest way to do it.
    Yes, because he is God..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's been near enough 7 months, and for some reason I can't move on.
    Aww was he the first person you genuinely liked? That's always tough. You're not alone though, I'm going through something similar. There's always two parts to a relationship, the part where you want them for yourself i.e. attraction, and the part where you care about them i.e. love.. maybe? I find focusing on the love part really helps. Be happy for them, and hope that they find someone else who can make them as happy as you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transubstantiation)
    Yes, because he is God..
    So you worship a God who has sex with women outside of wedlock.

Last post in response to the troll, not hijacking the thread with a poor lass suffering (n)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    So you worship a God who has sex with women outside of wedlock.

Last post in response to the troll, not hijacking the thread with a poor lass suffering (n)
    He is allowed to, otherwise the holy Son would have never been conceived, i don't think you quite understand the nature of theistic belief :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.