Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

21st Fear- Paedophiles, cameras, attacks, "evil" nannies, "poisoned" meat, etc... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasman)
    Me neither lol, what the hell is everyone on about o.O tbh however bad you think our society is, it's still better than a lot of other countries where there is literally no order and chaos runs through the country... Be grateful ffs...
    I love ignorance,:rolleyes: have you ever heard about mass panic? mass hysteria? That are facts. You cannot deny them. We live in a culture of fear. Accept it or lie yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transubstantiation)
    So you are racist, and trying to blame religion for your racism...typical atheist smear tactics.

and dinosaurs didn't exist, it is merely "science fiction", to mislead people into the cult of science.
    yes i am racist :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beecher)
    no i was referring to people of jewish descent not people who follow judaism ps i am a deist what is your favourite dinosaur
    Stick to the topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Have you ever heard of the invisible authority? How do you plan to smash something you cannot see?
    :iiam:
    It rhymes...>_>

ReputationRep:
    So you are racist, and trying to blame religion for your racism...typical atheist smear tactics.

and dinosaurs didn't exist, it is merely "science fiction", to mislead people into the cult of science.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5vuMvTg4E

EDIT: check your shoe size (those are the things on your feet). Is it higher than your IQ?

ReputationRep:
    yes i am racist :proud:
    typical muzzie i bet, if your not an atheist...

ReputationRep:
    A rapist would rape you. And that's a fact. There is no need of buying guns but neither denying facts. Every few minutes a woman is raped. What makes you think that if you are alone a rapist would not rape you (and of course touch, or should I say over-touch you?).
    Thanks man. Now I'm never going to leave the house again for fear of being raped.

HA a rapist wouldn't go near me because I am HARDCORE.

And I don't think every few minutes a woman is raped...

ReputationRep:
    typical muzzie i bet, if your not an atheist...
    how can i be muzzie and believe in dinosaurs and science and deism are you thick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niall c)
    He's not talking about breaking the laws of physics.

(PS are you saying that the blind can't break things?)
    Neither me.

PS I haven't said that. You have created your own misinterpretation.

ReputationRep:
    Stick to the topic.
    Ok don't panic. What do you think we should do about reducing personal safety because I'm not a fan of being safe either.

ReputationRep:
    how can i be muzzie and believe in dinosaurs and science and deism are you thick
    im sorry, but you obviously didn't follow the bible if you believe in mythical fiction such as dinosaurs

its been proven time and time again that fossils were faked to support science, so i think you are in the wrong here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niall c)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5vuMvTg4E

EDIT: check your shoe size (those are the things on your feet). Is it higher than your IQ?
    Excuse me, that is highly insensistive to those who have faith...i can't stand indoctrinated atheist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cellophane11)
    Thanks man. Now I'm never going to leave the house again for fear of being raped.

HA a rapist wouldn't go near me because I am HARDCORE.

And I don't think every few minutes a woman is raped...
    I'm not trying to teach paranoid behaviour. A rapist would not care about how "hardcore" you are as long as you are alone. They might even enjoy it more.

“The FBI estimates that a woman is raped every 6 minutes in the U.S. Rape victims range in age from 4 months to 92 years.

40% of all rapes occur in the victim's home.

An estimated 70% of men who abuse their female partners also abuse their children. In homes where spousal abuse occurs, children are abused at a rate 1500% higher than the national average.

According to the Bureau of Justice, nearly 1/2 of the violent crimes against women are not reported to the police.

Updated June 27, 2000”

According to a news report on BBC One presented in 12 November 2007, there were 85,000 women raped in the UK in the previous year, equating to about 230 cases every day. According to that report one of every 200 women in the UK was raped in 2006. The report also showed that only 800 persons were convicted in rape crimes that same year.[31][32]:rolleyes: You said...?

ReputationRep:
    it is due to the enroachment of Atheism in this once perfect society, which has now collapsed to a moral abyss due to amoral practises of the Godless.
    Isn't the entirety of Christianity based on the fear of hell, thus rendering the subjects of the leader of whichever sect one belongs to more easily controllable?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not trying to teach paranoid behaviour. A rapist would not care about how "hardcore" you are as long as you are alone. They might even enjoy it more.

“The FBI estimates that a woman is raped every 6 minutes in the U.S. Rape victims range in age from 4 months to 92 years.

40% of all rapes occur in the victim's home.

An estimated 70% of men who abuse their female partners also abuse their children. In homes where spousal abuse occurs, children are abused at a rate 1500% higher than the national average.

According to the Bureau of Justice, nearly 1/2 of the violent crimes against women are not reported to the police.

Updated June 27, 2000”

According to a news report on BBC One presented in 12 November 2007, there were 85,000 women raped in the UK in the previous year, equating to about 230 cases every day. According to that report one of every 200 women in the UK was raped in 2006. The report also showed that only 800 persons were convicted in rape crimes that same year.[31][32]:rolleyes: You said...?
    I don't live in the US.
    I am certain my Dad is not going to rape me.
    I am not a child.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about this irrational increase of fear? Why now we live in an avoiding-risk society?

Drive slow
    Eat healthy
    Don't smoke
    Watch your nannie (she might be mistreating your child)
    He looks like that famous paedophile...(riots) innocent people attacked at being mistaken by famous paedophiles.
    London Underground has a guide about how to use escalators!!!
    Meat eating panic

Personal safety is a growing business, boy! What's going with this culture of panic?
    • Drive slow - within the speed limit. It's not for fear of crashing so much as know it's sensible.
    • Eat healthy - again, not so much fear as knowing it's good for you, and healthy food'sdelicious when you grow up eating it.
    • Don't smoke - proven health disadvantages; again not so much fear as sensible.
    • Watch your nannie (she might be mistreating your child) - what?! If you have a nanny, chances are it's because you don't have enough time to fit everything into the day, without watching over him/her.
    • He looks like that famous paedophile...(riots) innocent people attacked at being mistaken by famous paedophiles. - still have no idea what you're on about, but if people are being attacked because people think they're a paedophile, it's probably because paedophiles acting cause serious problems for children and the child's family and friends. Acting on such instincts is simply regarded as 'sick'.
    • London Underground has a guide about how to use escalators!!! - probably so that people don't stand on the left and block the way for people who are in a rush.
    • Meat eating panic - seriously, who has this? Veggies/vegans don't eat it for their personal reasons; some people avoid it for religious reasons, and the rest of us just eat emat, right?

Whilst I agree that we probably have a lot less balls than people in the medieval times, it's probably because everyone back then was willing to go and have it out with anyone who dared to bother them; whereas today, most brutality is illegal.

I can't honestly say that I have a fear of anything you've listed. Otherwise, most fear is justified.

ReputationRep:

Surely you're a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    Isn't the entirety of Christianity based on the fear of hell, thus rendering the subjects of the leader of whichever sect one belongs to more easily controllable?
    No, it is based on Gods love - that is simply atheist propaganda against the rightful Church, to cause destruction of society...all atheism is, is a method to control poor niave teenagers, and have forced upon them moral standards of amoral atheists, so i fail to see how it worse than christianity...

ReputationRep:
    Surely you're a troll?
    surely you can't be serious

ReputationRep:
    Surely you're a troll?
    no, just because you don't respect my faith doesn't automatically make me a troll...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.