Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He will be able to tell.

(Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    I think you have to tell him, it would be unfair to both of you not to.
    And y the way, are you sure you don't want to wait until you are in love, and in a loving, stable relationship?

Good luck x
    It's just that this guy got me there, I see him and I want to be all over him, just like that. No one ever triggered me that way before. Plus he's so damn hot!

Shallow motives, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's just that this guy got me there, I see him and I want to be all over him, just like that. No one ever triggered me that way before. Plus he's so damn hot!

Shallow motives, I know.
    Ok, that's all good, but maybe you should ask him out and get into a relationship with him, then your first time might actually be good, and you might not regret it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    If you're not comfortable enough to talk to him about sex, you shouldn't be having sex with him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.