The Student Room Group

Do you like having sex with a condom?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've never done it without but I've never had a problem with them.
Reply 21
no-one could honestly say they prefer it with a condom, but obviously for many other reasons they still use them
Reply 22
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
She's the dirty bitch for giving you something? haha yeah sure

Lets see, bareback sex with different girls and I bet there is crossover between girls and STD checks so the likelihood of you giving one of these girls something is pretty good.

People like you usually end up with herpes.

your assuming that i sleep around a hell of alot... and i get tested very little... in reality i get tested atleast once a month if not more and pull maybe 1 - 3 women between tests normally the former. hell i hate using them, i cant help it. id rather have no sex at all than use them.

on the off chance i do get herpes il be sure to send it on your way :smile: atleast then youll have a doctors note to convince people your not still a virgin! :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
I'd prefer sex without a condom, but I voted yes because I still enjoy sex with a condom. Although I actually prefer using a condom than not using a condom and pulling out. Having a girlfriend on the pill or implant would be better.
No. I understand that they are sometimes necessary, but they're such thoroughly unpleasant contraptions.
Reply 25
I can't remember there being a huge difference, been on the pill for around 4 months. Only went on it because having to stop to put one on was a huge mood killer. Although I do miss the no mess aspect!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Alvrae
your assuming that i sleep around a hell of alot... and i get tested very little... in reality i get tested atleast once a month if not more and pull maybe 1 - 3 women between tests normally the former. hell i hate using them, i cant help it. id rather have no sex at all than use them.

on the off chance i do get herpes il be sure to send it on your way :smile: atleast then youll have a doctors note to convince people your not still a virgin! :ninja:

lol, what a sad individual that you think "pulling 1-3" is your actual count and lets be honest here, ONS sex sucks and you aint got anything approaching "good sex". Want to know why? You basically suck at it. and if you were any good your 'pulls' as I would call them would stay around a bit longer. Dont tell me that you wouldnt do them again, lets be honest here, you're bad at sex.

Now lets see where we go from here, ah yes, I'm a virgin am I? Nope. Last time I checked I've had a fair few engagements with women of various ages and more than once PLUS I didnt 'pull' them because I actually got to know them a bit and I took my time knowing what turns them on.

The lame little shags you have barely measure anything in those girls books and when they come across a guy liek me you're basically a figure of humour whilst we talk. In other words, a joke!

When you do learn your lesson my little dogturd of a 'puller' you will understand that those women actually LOL behind your back.

FYI, your claim to having a check every 3 shags is quite humorous. So if you pull 3 girls you have just potentially infected yourself and 2 girls you may/may not know. Now take into account 1 of those girls actually has someone in her family/circle of friends who knows who you are. get set for the biggest hate train you've encountered boy because you will deserve it.
Doesnt feel good man.

But its heaps better than aids, or the herp, or some kid leeching all your money.
Reply 28
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
lol, what a sad individual that you think "pulling 1-3" is your actual count and lets be honest here, ONS sex sucks and you aint got anything approaching "good sex". Want to know why? You basically suck at it. and if you were any good your 'pulls' as I would call them would stay around a bit longer. Dont tell me that you wouldnt do them again, lets be honest here, you're bad at sex.

Now lets see where we go from here, ah yes, I'm a virgin am I? Nope. Last time I checked I've had a fair few engagements with women of various ages and more than once PLUS I didnt 'pull' them because I actually got to know them a bit and I took my time knowing what turns them on.

The lame little shags you have barely measure anything in those girls books and when they come across a guy liek me you're basically a figure of humour whilst we talk. In other words, a joke!

When you do learn your lesson my little dogturd of a 'puller' you will understand that those women actually LOL behind your back.

FYI, your claim to having a check every 3 shags is quite humorous. So if you pull 3 girls you have just potentially infected yourself and 2 girls you may/may not know. Now take into account 1 of those girls actually has someone in her family/circle of friends who knows who you are. get set for the biggest hate train you've encountered boy because you will deserve it.

mate, you sound like somone thats never been able to get an ONS and therefore are jelous of those that can. ye if your in a relationship sex is generally better as you know more of there turn ons, but having only recently come out of a long term relationship (a few months ago) i dont really feel like getting into another one right now, how ever i still have sexual needs.

As for not knowing what im doing, common man how insecure are you? you can't be that bad surely. i understand if you've had a bad time in the past and feel like no one understands you have to attack anything you percive might be better than you. I admit im probably not a sex god on this planet but mate, i've never had any complaints and btw im still in contact with most of them :smile: and have slept with some of them more than once. your crystal ball seems to be failing you today, go ask mystic meg to take a quick look at it for you.

Im quiet aware there is a possibility that if women one infects me, that 2 and 3 (presuming there is a 2 and 3 between checks) might get infected. how ever if you sleep with sum1 with an STI there is no gaurentee you will contract it anyway. you should read up on your info before you go on the offencive.

as for those women that lol behind my back, congratulations for them :smile: i really don't care, i only really care about the oppions of those i hold close to me, or even those i may want to be with. As i've previously said im still in contact with some of those women, the others, quite frankly, i dont want to keep in-contact with, some are as you said sluts. the others however seem to have slept with a realativly small amount of people. yet again another mystic meg misery for you.

and finally for the hate train. you get good and bad in life. you can never make all the people happy all the time and im human, therfore able to make mistakes unlike your majestic self. If i make one, i learn from it.

But over all matey, i am really sorry for your past experiences if you assume the worst. but don't belittle me for your own problems. honestly there are some women (or men) out there that will accept you for who you are. you will find one, one day. :biggrin:
Original post by Alvrae
nice try on tryong to get at me bra :biggrin:

lol

I've not had any STI scares but there was one time where I actually feared this chick had herpes.

it makes me smile knowing there are guys like you out there because I too dont care but it also makes me think how stupid you are and I wouldn't turn down a ONS buddy, unless I am sober and she is plain drunk but would I send my guy into her without a raincoat?

Nope.
I prefer it to pregnancy, STIs, and abstinence, and it's still pretty good fun, so yes, I do.
Reply 31
My gf does not want to be on the pill due to family history of cancers, therefore it is usually condoms on. Having said that we both been tested and every now and then we do it without.

We love it without, except the times when it is around the time when she is supposed to have her period and it is a bit late, it always brings me to a wishing a condom was worn. :biggrin:
Reply 32
No condom......i wanna make sure i bang tht girl's jawside and cervix walls =)

rip shu :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 33
Im not a fan of them, but theyre kind of necessary so im not going to complain about them.
Reply 34
Original post by Iorek
My gf does not want to be on the pill due to family history of cancers, therefore it is usually condoms on. Having said that we both been tested and every now and then we do it without.

We love it without, except the times when it is around the time when she is supposed to have her period and it is a bit late, it always brings me to a wishing a condom was worn. :biggrin:

Ask her to go and see a doctor about contraception. I have a very strong history of breast cancer in the family, but can be on certain things for a few years and be perfectly safe.

There are other options too...
Reply 35
Original post by cybergrad
I don't like condoms either but it is much better than getting an STD or making someone pregnant.

If you were in a stable, long term relationship and she was on the pill, you wouldn't have to worry about those things. If not, you shouldn't be having sex.
CONDOMS LOOK HORRIBLE!!!

^ But i'd use one if the other person was a stranger/not clean/ a woman/ a dog/ etc
Reply 37
Prefer it without but yeah i do like it sometimes, means i can go full pelt for an ageeee
condoms are great for pulling all nighters... get one on; go for a good 15-30mins, get yours.. remove.. go again for around an hour.. go.. remove.. go again.
Reply 39
I've only had sex once and it was whilst wearing a condom and yeah, the feeling on my penis wasn't great.

Yet, i loved the girl i was giving it to and the kissing, 'yeah yeah' s and the sheer fact that i'm inside her combined to make it still very pleasurable.

My question is, why do people seem to solely want sex for the feeling your penis will get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending