Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My favorite these days is Muenster or any kind that tastes similar to it.

second is probably the kind most places use to make Chili Conqueso. Add a bit of shredded beef and its awesom.

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat good quality fresh mozzarella or ricotta mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I love brie when it's squished around a grape! Wensleydale and cranberry is another favourite, I think I just love cheese that mixes with fruit. Also we once bought a cheese called Stinking Bishop from a local shop and it was lovely and strong flavoured I like cheese that makes my mouth water

ReputationRep:
    My favourite type of cheese is Taleggio. It's got this delicious rind. Definitely try it you haven't before.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a big fan of cheese if I am being honest but I would probably plump for cheddar and I do not mind edam or cheshire. It is best with crackers at Christmas. I can not stand stilton, brie or anything with cranberry in.

ReputationRep:
    Blue cheese all the way.

Three different blue cheeses (an english a french and a random one) + bottle of port = a good evening in.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I love cheese! Nothing beats a good goats cheese but i also love reblochon and baked camembert! Of course the classics like brie are good too, and we have some lovely wedneslydale with cranberries in at the moment.. I am yet to find a cheese i don't like =P

Oh and Brunost is interesting, very caramelly more than golden, same with the taste.

ReputationRep:
    A man through a piece of cheese at me the other day.

I said "that's not very mature".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LethalBizzle)
    A man through a piece of cheese at me the other day.

I said "that's not very mature".
    That made me snigger, although not quite as much as if there was actually somebody out there assaulting people with bits of cheese.

Anyway. I like manchego, and really strong mature cheddar, and there was this amazing double gloucester that I got from the market with chives in and I haven't had a chance to get any more since. Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gerd Loki)
    What do you call cheese that does not belong to you?
    Nacho Cheese

What do you call an anxious cheese?
    Freta Cheese

:rofl:
    What kind of cheese do you use to hide a small horse?

Mascarpone

What kind of cheese do you use to tempt a grizzly?

Camembert

ReputationRep:
    I like gouda cheese and brie and lots of it :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I like cheeseburgers

ReputationRep:
    Grilled goats cheese takes some beating, although Gruyere in French Onion Soup is also amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Mah cheeses!
    Cornish Yarg.

Wensleydale and cranberry; I giggle a little bit when I see it in the fridge because I know it won't be there much longer.

Black Bomber; Welsh cheese I found at the Abergavenny food festival a couple of years ago. Gorgeous, gorgeous dairy delight!

Brie with strawberries.

Oak smoked Devon cheddar.

(Original post by JesusIsMyHomeboy)
    I love a bit of Cornish Yarg. It's soooo good!
    I don't think there is a limit to how many times I could rep you for this.

ReputationRep:
    Two of my favourite cheeses are Montgomery cheddar and Cuddy's cave cheddar. There is this great cheese shop near by who sells gourmet cheese.

ReputationRep:
    I love good old cheddar cheese and goats cheese
    I had a big thing for cheese last year at uni and had it on most of my meals

ReputationRep:
    Stilton + Cheshire cheese melted together is just heaven

ReputationRep:
    Brie or Camembert...always tasty, that said I do enjoy enjoy a bit of Chèvre on crackers from time to time.

(Original post by LandyJon)

Black Bomber; Welsh cheese I found at the Abergavenny food festival a couple of years ago. Gorgeous, gorgeous dairy delight!

I love that Black Bomber cheddar - so good! We get it quite a lot at home as there is a cheese shop in Chester which stocks lots of Snowdonia Cheese Company cheese. I like the Red Devil chilli cheddar version they do in red wax too.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kingrudding)
      Two of my favourite cheeses are Montgomery cheddar and Cuddy's cave cheddar. There is this great cheese shop near by who sells gourmet cheese.
      A cheese shop you say?

This man would like a word with you.

/diditmedia.com

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.