Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A thank you card. Seriously.

It was inside another one and I put it through the self-checkout then realised what I'd done when I got into the car :p:

It's still in my glove box :p:

My mum's bad for this: if the checkout person makes a mistake/doesn't notice therefore scan something she doesn't tell them. A few years ago she got a full Christmas dinner for next to nothing (she'd pre-ordered it and the girl at the checkout thought this meant she'd paid for it even though she'd only paid a deposit, so she actually got money back and the girl never scanned any of the preordered food, which included a turkey and cake :p:), and a few weeks ago she got a £50 gift card for nothing (it was inside a card and the checkout person just scanned the card). Legend

ReputationRep:
    A lemon, by accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    What? What did she say?
    That you were a very naughty boy. Drop the act, you know what I'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    I stole from HMV while banking lessons (year 8).

Don't ask me why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    That you were a very naughty boy. Drop the act, you know what I'm talking about.
    I know what you're talking bout, the flapjack incident. But she actually said that I'm a naughty boy? The wrinkled *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    I know what you're talking bout, the flapjack incident. But she actually said that I'm a naughty boy? The wrinkled *****.
    Hahaha, yeah she was. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    Just groceries - nothing worth more than like £3/£4 lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Err...I've stolen a fair share of stuff ranging from phones to clothes, shoes, headphones to everyday necessities such as toilet paper and shampoo.

Most expensive thing I've probs stolen ...hmm... well...it's not the most expensive (most expensive being a crate of auction wine) but this was the most memorable.
    A really fancy teapot from an art gallery (where they sell art, rather than just show priceless pieces) and it was worth around £300.

One that's similar to these, she never makes two teapots that are the same;

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    A doughnut.

But this wasn't a regular doughnut. This was a doughnut which was carefully hand-made with lots of decoration and icing all over it with sprinkles and it had chocolate cream inside with bits of chocolate in it and then some more chocolate in that and it also had cherries on top and it was nicely rapped in wrapping paper with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of icing on top
    Aka it wasn't just any doughnut, it was an M&S doughnut :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    A 50 inch flatscreen television, a rug, stereo speakers and rewriteable DVD's.

Yes I was convicted of burglary. But before you judge, let it be known that those are the only things I have ever stolen and that I was wasted when I did so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Just groceries - nothing worth more than like £3/£4 lol. :rolleyes:
    Yup, this too.

If you're in tescos - and go to the self-service checkouts. You can scan everything in as a 30p donught. I've done that wayy too many times. INteresting if they actually notice?

ReputationRep:
    A kiss; a wonderful experience..nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    a range of stuff rings, phones, cigerettes money of my mum (she is a ***** and deserves it)
    best friends boyfriend ; ) I was only 15 and it was the day before she was planning to loose her virginity to him think I was jealous-

-Im currently planning on stealing a PS3 my next door neighbour keeps having loads delivered to his house (must be dodgy) and when he is out I sign for them thing Il squiggle something and pretend it never came : )

ReputationRep:
    a pair of socks with my name on

so technically, they were mine anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneAnna)
    Err...I've stolen a fair share of stuff ranging from phones to clothes, shoes, headphones to everyday necessities such as toilet paper and shampoo.

Most expensive thing I've probs stolen ...hmm... well...it's not the most expensive (most expensive being a crate of auction wine) but this was the most memorable.
    A really fancy teapot from an art gallery (where they sell art, rather than just show priceless pieces) and it was worth around £300.

One that's similar to these, she never makes two teapots that are the same;

Wow, i think you win. YOU THEIVING LITTLE THIEF lol Dont you feel guilty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Aka it wasn't just any doughnut, it was an M&S doughnut :sexface:
    No it was Tesco Value but hey it should've been an M&S dougnut, in fact i might sell it to them, i still got half of it in the fridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the next left)
    obv woolworths pic 'n' mix
    and we wonder why they went bankrupt?!

ReputationRep:
    not impressive on an individual scale, but me and around 8 mates during freshers stole a trolley each!
    was awesome having trolley races and crashing half da time + in the morning there was a pile of dumped trolleys out side our halls :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    No it was Tesco Value but hey it should've been an M&S dougnut, in fact i might sell it to them, i still got half of it in the fridge.
    Thanks for killing my joke!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.