Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    69 beats everything :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Try every possible position, you'll surely find one that feels good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    I thought this with my first proper boyfriend.
    Trust me, he's just bad at it.
    Or she is.

OP just try talking about it with eachother and explore new things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you don't think we can change it? is it always going to be this rubbish?
    I dunno. I didn't stay with my first boyfriend long enough to find out.
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Heard about Pluto? That's messed up

ReputationRep:
    Can you pleasure yourself? If not learn, if so teach him.

After you have mastered the basics, try new things. I spent £80 in Ann Summers yesterday. Absolutely worth it, but I'm very broke...ah well who needs food!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a lovely boyfriend and we've been together for years but we just don't click in this area! Anyone else out there?! And what have you done about it?
    Go read a book or watch a video about how to do it properly is you are completely stuck.

ReputationRep:
    be emotion before yu hve sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)

After you have mastered the basics, try new things. I spent £80 in Ann Summers yesterday. Absolutely worth it, but I'm very broke...ah well who needs food!
    Interesting!

I would like to know what makes him bad, but I assume that would be too explicit for the board :giggle: though I will ask, is he perhaps a little egotistical and selfish at times, OP?

ReputationRep:
    Sex is overrated. It really is. I'm a guy. Dont get me wrong it's fun, but nothing amazing or life-changing. There are plenty of other great things in life.
    lol at this post. Just completely owned the thread.

ReputationRep:

Pics or GTFO!

(Original post by Roo Bix)
    Interesting!

I would like to know what makes him bad, but I assume that would be too explicit for the board :giggle: though I will ask, is he perhaps a little egotistical and selfish at times, OP?
    I don't know if it's him but I just get bored when we get to sex. Everything else is fine (fine/ok...) but sex is just rubbish, neither of us seem to get what we should from it!

ReputationRep:
    Just try different things! Talk about what you could try, and then try it! If you don't feel comfortable doing this then you shouldn't be having sex with him.

ReputationRep:

Money well worth spent ma'am

(Original post by Lamps08)
    Pics or GTFO!
    Before or after usage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    I thought you meant sex in general. I think its pretty neat. messy.

ReputationRep:
    I got two words for you:

Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU JIZZ!

ReputationRep:
    Women like this bring tears to my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    I thought this with my first proper boyfriend.
    Trust me, he's just bad at it.
    That's not necessarily true. My experience points to the opposite: girls are usually the ones who take longer to figure sex out. Guys start learning about their genitals from the earliest age, just because all the bits are "out there" instead of hidden, as with women.

Anyway, whoever is naturally better, it's possible the OP is just not a very sexually aware. That will change with experience, but getting a partner she connects with better, or exploring more with her current bf, will also improve it.

ReputationRep:
    The users of TSR can't tell you what is going wrong without first witnessing the act. This is why I suggest that you make it so that we are able to view your intercourse sessions.

You have three options:
    1. Video the relations you have and upload it so we can see it.
    2. Set up an account on a cam site so we can view it live via web cam.
    3. Invite us round to watch it. Tell us a time and a place and we will be there with pens and clipboards.

(Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    The users of TSR can't tell you what is going wrong without first witnessing the act. This is why I suggest that you make it so that we are able to view your intercourse sessions.

You have three options:
    1. Video the relations you have and upload it so we can see it.
    2. Set up an account on a cam site so we can view it live via web cam.
    3. Invite us round to watch it. Tell us a time and a place and we will be there with pens and clipboards.
    And having people watch is supposed to help!? pffft!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.