Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see there's others doing it!

Yeah started revising, hoping to iron out all the Mood Disorders + Schiz tonight, look through my notes on experimental methods tomoz, then past paper it.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie.

I did the AQA spec B Psychology today and I would like to ask one question:

For those of you who did cognitive development, was the Baillargeon question a discuss, describe or outline?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonerez)
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie.

I did the AQA spec B Psychology today and I would like to ask one question:

For those of you who did cognitive development, was the Baillargeon question a discuss, describe or outline?

Thanks
    I can't remember exactly, but i think it was describing the methods used....?

I did so much revision! (mostly yesterday, but still... :P )

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i see What grade are you hoping to get?

And i'm hoping that I was right in writing about the violation of expectation method for the Baillargeon question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonerez)
    Ahh i see What grade are you hoping to get?

And i'm hoping that I was right in writing about the violation of expectation method for the Baillargeon question!
    I got an A last year so would like at least a high B in this exam.

as for Ballargeon, I can't remember what i put

ReputationRep:
    For the Baillargeon question i cant remember what it said but i wrote about how she studied object permanence using the toy truck down the hill scenario

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing PSYB3 in June? Gotta resit, its the bane of my life atm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting... :/

got a high B in January but I'm trying to boost up the marks... should've resat PSYB2 while i was at it....

ReputationRep:
    It may be too much to resit PSYB2 aswell as PSYB3. It's just so boring to revise it all again, sigh.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i guess :?
    what mark did you get in Jan? If i get 74 in PSYB4 without resitting PSYB3 I get an A but in my mock i kinda messed up >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nesselphie)
    yeah, i guess :?
    what mark did you get in Jan? If i get 74 in PSYB4 without resitting PSYB3 I get an A but in my mock i kinda messed up >_<
    i got 85, but i need an A* for my first choice, which is really annoying. I would have to get 95 in PSYB4 if i didn't resit which is too risky...,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacke02)
    i got 85, but i need an A* for my first choice, which is really annoying. I would have to get 95 in PSYB4 if i didn't resit which is too risky...,
    That's a really good mark could you get an A* in another subject if in June it didn't work out? I need a B but I want an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nesselphie)
    That's a really good mark could you get an A* in another subject if in June it didn't work out? I need a B but I want an A
    Maybe, but my other subjects are maths/physics, which are realllllllllllllllllyyy hard to get an A* in. my offer is for a* in psych aswell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacke02)
    Is anyone doing PSYB3 in June? Gotta resit, its the bane of my life atm.
    Yes. Haha. I got a C, not good. I didn't work as well the first time, I am now.
    I need an A. I need to work on this paper though, since PSYB4 is mostly synoptic anyway and I'm retaking PSYB1 which is 70% similar xD
    Did you just do the powerpoint questions continuously that's how you get 85?

ReputationRep:
    me too. have you found any good online revision tools?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.