Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

help me quick im so worried :( Watch

(Original post by looking)
    You didn't know so it's not your fault. I know guys who would deliberately sleep with a 16yr old if she was hot.
    Just relax, you are in the clear. Go and have a beer.
    lol thanks mate i feel a bit more relieved, i guess im concerned people will find out and think im a perv and then if i get her pregnant my parents will be like wtf

(Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Your point being? She might have had it for three years and a month!
    so from the age of 13? possible i guess but i hope not the case

(Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Mate, the implant is the most effective form of contraception there is. If you felt one then you have nothing to worry about.
    thanks brah, i definately felt it, the next morning aswell to clarify

(Original post by ily_em)
    Implant is 99.9%, it's the safest form of contraception out there so you should be safe.

On the other hand, why has nobody suggested an STD check?! :lolwut:
    im getting one dont worry

worst one night stand ever haha

ReputationRep:
    You can't get in trouble so chill. Then talk to the girl, she lied once so she could do it gain, tell her that you need to know if the implant is in date and she's def. not pregnant. Take yourself away from the situation ie. don't talk/text to her again (as long as you don't want to date her... but that's another kettle of fish). Get checked for STI's, even if she's not pregnant, she could have given you some nasty things.
    • TSR Support Team

It's not like she was 13 or even not like you are 30. Just be careful in future though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more worried about why she lied... haha

(Original post by BlueGenes)
    I'm more worried about why she lied... haha
    lol, btw buys she is 17 in 3 weeks and she is working not in school, i know that doesent make it much better but you know ....

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you really are freaking out over nothing.
    Sex offenders register lol, she is legal, you are legal. Get an STD check and then be on your merry way, jeeeeeeeez lol

(Original post by alibobs)
    Wow, you really are freaking out over nothing.
    Sex offenders register lol, she is legal, you are legal. Get an STD check and then be on your merry way, jeeeeeeeez lol
    lol thanks mate i guess i was just panicking i got her pregnant but she has an implant, then about getting an std im going to get that tested and then i was worried people would think im a pervert but i guess she is 17 very soon aswell so... and she is not in school she works

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, that was ALMOST A CRIMINAL OFFENCE (but not quite).

However you probably ought to check for herpes and the like. After all if she's the sort of girl who goes round pretending to be 18 to get sex ... well, I dread to imagine what she's got living down there.

But seriously it's fine, it's not a criminal offence and it's not like you knew she was 16 so don't worry. But do get checked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    please do not tell me how much of an idiot i am

had a one night stand with a 16 year old girl (im 21), she told me she was 18

i was a huge idiot and went bareback, i felt her implant in her arm before though and there was definately one there

what kind of trouble could i get into? im panicking like mad , she has text me a few times casually

im so ****ing worried guys , im clean std wise btw
    You're an idiot. Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Also, you should have asked her to take the morning after pill if you were that worried.

16 is young, but not too young. Legally its fine.

Oh yeh, go get yourself checked out for chlamydia or something, the girl sounds like a skank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    You're an idiot. Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Also, you should have asked her to take the morning after pill if you were that worried.

16 is young, but not too young. Legally its fine.

Oh yeh, go get yourself checked out for chlamydia or something, the girl sounds like a skank.
    how can you tell that from what's been said on here? Ok she lied about her age which isn't cool but other than that you know nothing about her!

ReputationRep:
    For F*** Sake!
    It's Christmas, liven up
    as many have said you're both legal and were protected, so nothing to worry about! But do get the check, and to clarify, there is nothing wrong with 16 year olds :sexface:

Don't worry and have a good Christmas, just remember your condom :/
    x

ReputationRep:
    how can you tell that from what's been said on here? Ok she lied about her age which isn't cool but other than that you know nothing about her!
    Seconded!
    I mean unless he saw anything peculiar, then no one can judge :/

WAS SHE A VIRGIN, OP???? :P

ReputationRep:
    stop, think about it

then sing this song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    You can't get into any trouble, she's above the age of consent and she has an implant. Pat yourself on the back and go have a beer.
    This. It is a story you can laugh at down the line, you're not the first and by far no-where near the last guy to do something stupid with a young (but legal) chick.

See it as a lesson learned, and be thankful you aren't crawling with anything/fathering some chav's kid.

If you're exceptionally worried about having gotten something though then go get a check-up.

(Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    This. It is a story you can laugh at down the line, you're not the first and by far no-where near the last guy to do something stupid with a young (but legal) chick.

See it as a lesson learned, and be thankful you aren't crawling with anything/fathering some chav's kid.

If you're exceptionally worried about having gotten something though then go get a check-up.
    lol i cant be thankful until 9 months later incase the implant failed :P

she had nothing on her at the time but obviously im going to get checked, she said she gets checked regularly aswell which i dont believe haha

ReputationRep:
    You can't get into any trouble! It only remains for me to say hi 5, what self honest man wouldn't like some 16 year old vagine?

(Original post by Reflexive)
    You can't get into any trouble! It only remains for me to say hi 5, what self honest man wouldn't like some 16 year old vagine?
    haha, it was good sex aswell ill be honest i loved it, even been contemplating hitting it up again sometime but i dont think it will be the best idea, maybe in a few weeks when she is 17

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, lying to someone about your age when you're about to sleep with them is a pretty bad thing to do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.