The Student Room Group

* Have you ever had a crush on someone and saw them went out with other people?

Scroll to see replies

All the time, and I didn't get over it, I just stopped caring after a while :|
I imagine most people have experienced this tbh...
Awful feeling but you learn to get over it soon enough.
Reply 23
Yeah, the first guy I ever really really liked was in a relationship. In the end he stayed with her, which crushed me.

I find that this song is quite apt:

Don't worry, time eventually heals all :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Yeah, most people have.
Reply 25
Unfortunately you missed your chance mate,
I've been rejected 3 times in my life for it's better to know than to never find out.
@saw them went out with other people: my god, lucky son of a

"Girls are like jelly, there are plenty of spoons that wanna dig into it." =]
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
I even if she say yes we would never be happy right? :smile:

What makes you say that?
Original post by BlueGenes

I've been rejected 3 times in my life

I'd say if you have only been rejected 3 times, you are doing pretty well :biggrin: I know I have been rejected a damn site more than 3 times :p:

And yes OP, most people have been there. You take some time for yourself, learn from it and move on, even though its hard....
Yeah, I have. Tore me up for months (though mostly cos I saw them together most days and was still good mates with the guy, so don't worry, OP, you probably'll get over it a bit easier), but then I met a really great guy and now I'm ridiculously happy with him :smile: So, moral, you can, and will, move on. And then you will find someone much better for you :smile:
Even if you thought you two were good together, you're sure to find someone even better later, and then you'll be really happy nothing ever happened between you and the girl now :smile:
Yes, i got jealous and it really sucks.
However, i THINK i have a crush on this guy who talks to me all the time. The reason why i said I THINK is because im not sure if i really have a crush on him or not, but when i saw him talking to this girl the other day i was shock and i felt jealous. He said he likes me, but i kept ignoring him. I think its my fault. :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending