Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

need advice - *lifting issue* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    Yeah, hope it does you well though.

Im ****ed at the moment, i can't affordthe protein or creatine anymore . I've only got 2 weeks worth left.
    I was doing body weight stuff before a month or so ago, I could do 72 push ups in a minute

but all of this reps, sets, rest days, nutrition, warm up, cooldown talk is making me misunderstand resistance-exercising despite being an A-level PE student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    Aah rotator cuffs :P good times, i ****ed my shoulder up 3 months ago... badminton.

Get on ur bed face first, with ur arm off the bed, horizontally to you. with a dumbell in your hand lift up, using ur 'joint' to lift it up. Kind of like Reverse shoulder fly's link to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFSpTUQunLE

Now for the warm up, well i stretch out my legs, i'm flexible enough to do the splits, which is strange for a guy..but still. I mess around with the pull up bar aswell just to warm up upper body.
    Nice way to admit you don't have a penis.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.