Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd wait till summer...

ReputationRep:
    Once upon a time, one late summer's day, we were walking, hand in hand, through fields of daisies. We hopped, bare-footed, from rock to rock as the shallow, blue stream splashed around our feet and the old oaks towered over us; the shadows enticing us to the crooked field fence. He took my hand; kissed my cheek; I felt my knees go weak as we danced against a tree and rolled in the overgrown grass. He stroked my face, gave me a smile and kissed me for a while, before pinning me down, parting my knees, and putting his willy inside me :teehee: There's nothing like frollicking in a field to make you feel at one with nature.

Romantic, isn't it? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sex in a secluded spot in the woods=:sexface:
    (In summer ofc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Hmm, maybe it's a way to warm up when it is snowing? And it'll be more quiet out so more opportunity.
    I have received a blowjob in the cold before and it is a weird experience. Not necessarily a bad experience, but weird. You won't *** so advise your partner from the get-go to prepare for some hella jawlock.

Me and the ex had a date in the park and it got dark around 6 and there was one of those bigger swings that parks have these days... where you can lie on top of it and just lay there and looks at the stars. So he got on and for a while I just lay with my head on his chest and gradually we started kissing and things got heated and I ended up on top of him and things were really getting somewhere and thennnnnn....... a bunch of chavs appeared out of nowhere and started saying stuff like "give us a piece", "sharing is caring"..etc. We left as we didn't want trouble. SAD TIMES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny Christ)
    My friend did oral in the cinema :laugh: He got kicked out because they saw him on the CCTV.
    Stall an elevator for a few minutes when you're inside. You can use the alarm button or something...
    Completely unrelated but what the hell is going on in your sig lol? It's hilarious but I don't get it hah. Is it simply a kid getting decked by a load of kids' bags, nothing more?

ReputationRep:
    Bahahaha! Sexy chavs? i joke

ReputationRep:
    In the UK it is illegal to engage in sexual activity in a public place.

(Original post by mynameisq)
    Bahahaha! Sexy chavs? i joke
    Do you think it's actually chavvy to do "things" in public? I know that chavs are notorious for doing things like that, but I never considered it to be chavvy. Just a bit slutty!

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
      I remember some young girl getting fingered against a wall opposite my house one night, by some dodgy old man. She was loving it, though, and then they went into her house just down the road.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Do you think it's actually chavvy to do "things" in public? I know that chavs are notorious for doing things like that, but I never considered it to be chavvy. Just a bit slutty!
      And just a bit illegal.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      I was making a joke and referring to anon poster 2s story involving chavs but i don't think it's chavvy or slutty depending on context though.

ReputationRep:
      Go for it!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
      Yes, but scary...and should you be advising such things Mr Christ?!
      I'm the black sheep of the Christ family. I've made it my duty to advertise graveyards as potential mating hot-spots.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WhuTom)
      Completely unrelated but what the hell is going on in your sig lol? It's hilarious but I don't get it hah. Is it simply a kid getting decked by a load of kids' bags, nothing more?
      All I know is that I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I have no idea what's going on, I guess the guy is just hated, or is a very bad reader.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Johnny Christ)
      I'm the black sheep of the Christ family. I've made it my duty to advertise graveyards as potential mating hot-spots.
      Good for you! Fight the system.

(Original post by effofex)
      And just a bit illegal.
      Ignoring the illegal element. Isn't it said to be different if you if you're discreet and make an effort not to be exposed?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
      I remember some young girl getting fingered against a wall opposite my house one night, by some dodgy old man. She was loving it, though, and then they went into her house just down the road.
      haha how old did he look thats hilario
      us

ReputationRep:
      My gf "raped" me once on a beach It all started with one night she asked me to go for a walk.

I was extremely worried about getting busted, I kept telling her to stop but she kept telling me to shut up. I must say its one of those things you should try but don't cry when you get busted

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.