Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take me out Watch

ReputationRep:
    who remembers 'emma' from last series, dammmmmmn she was so fine

ReputationRep:
    it's the worst/best show on tv
    the giant blonde girl is called Kate and from 2 episodes it's plainly evident she's a complete nutter as well.
    every time I see those ghastly twins I want to hurl too.

i still keep watching it anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia14)
    Oh the larger woman with the blonde hair? I feel so sorry for her, she always stays right to the end and then gets rejected by the guys

There are sadly some very desperate ladies on there, you have to feel a bit sorry for them!

Anyone else think they should do one with 30 guys on the lights and a girl taking them out? that would be hilarious! and challenge lots of stereotypes
    lol yeah, I was thinking they should do that.

Yes her, the large blonde one. She keeps getting humiliated, poor her.

Yes they do seem desperate. I wouldn't leave my buzzer for any of those men. I would have done the scottish one until I saw what he does as a farmer. Not my cup of tea lol.

ReputationRep:
    Who was your friend? Like someone suggested, I'd love to go on being a woman taking the guy out Can't be that bad choice out of 30 guys.

We should have a TSR show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    the giant blonde girl is called Kate and from 2 episodes it's plainly evident she's a complete nutter as well.

Lol she's the one with the imaginary friend. I don't know why that Scottish guy kept her to that stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)

As a twin i can utterly agree with you, they give a bad name to all twins... Does anyone else see the point of giving them two lights each! They seem to simply go along with what the other says, and they are always wearing the same sort of clothes and hairstyles They are like the same person, they'd probably want to go on the date together!

There is also a girl called Jojo i think who is also quite desperate I seem to remember her begging one guy last week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobie)
    SNAP!!

gah, my sister watches this and i find paddy so irritating. i guess it's a presenter thing, but he's so patronising and overfamiliar :dontknow:

i'd never start a relationship with a guy who felt the need to advertise himself on a budget dating show. who would ??
    Lol, the guy who was on there this week was a stud back in school. He was definitely no loser, he had attractive girls falling for him left right and centre. He had quite a reputation for as a player and ladies man. He didn't look all that on TV though, my taste in guys had changed anyway so I probs wouldn't find him attractive in real anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Paddy is amazing!
    "NO LIKEY? NO LIGHTY!''
    You know when the guys eliminate two girls and they have to ask a question?
    Most of the time, the girls give answers that make me go, ''OooOoOooOo GD1!!!!!!''
    I read in a magazine recently that the girls don't know the question, so they have to think at the top of their heads what to answer.
    WHY CAN THEY DO THAT AND I CAN'T?! If I was in that situation, I would have a brainfart.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.