Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - Would you..... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever kissed a guy that I've only just met. I highly doubt I'd do anything more as I usually have to feel like I know the person before I want to, plus I don't drink excessively so I won't have that influence. Or excuse, whichever you prefer

(Original post by tresorkandol)
      I see you also live in Leeds, tell me where and you can say that to my face?
      10 minutes drive from elland road.

ReputationRep:
      Define "get with"?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JessicaW)
      No. I like being STD free.
      Haha, I love ur sig!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EskimoJo)
      With a stranger? Nope. And I've been to clubs and bars plenty of times and been under the influence and still wouldn't, Moaty.
      I did say most and not all.
      Still believe if a guy who was charming enough/good-looking enough tried it on with a girl in a club nearly all girls would

ReputationRep:
      Most girls you can get a kiss from. Just be genuine, cheeky and good looking.

ReputationRep:
      nope.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JessicaW)
      No. I like being STD free.
      Your sig :love:

ReputationRep:
      TSR girls=no
      Normal girls=yes.
      /thread.

ReputationRep:
      If by 'get with', you mean kiss or make out with, then maybe yeah, but sex, absolutely no way.

ReputationRep:
      I've kissed a randomer in a club before, highly under the influence. But after sobering up a few hours later, I certainly came to regret it. Beer goggles = not good.

So, from experience, no I wouldn't do it again. I'd never EVER have a one night stand, regardless of how well I knew the person.

ReputationRep:
      Yes I'd kiss guys. But I generally wouldn't go home with a total stranger.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mr Incredible)
      I'd get with your dad.
      Jesus Christ Mr incredible, you're supposed to be married you mongrel.

ReputationRep:
      I'm shocked at the number of people claiming they wouldn't get with a stranger. Unless they are interpreting 'get with' to mean more than just making out...because really, what is there to risk from kissing someone?! Apart from coldsores, I guess ^.^

ReputationRep:
      Depends what you mean by 'get with'. If it's kissing guys/a bit of a grope then been there, done that, wouldn't buy a tshirt but I'm not ashamed about it.

If it leads to sex then I can't say I've done it before but I certainly wouldn't rule out ever doing it.

At least I'm being honest...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hollo)
      Depends what you mean by 'get with'. If it's kissing guys/a bit of a grope then been there, done that, wouldn't buy a tshirt but I'm not ashamed about it.

If it leads to sex then I can't say I've done it before but I certainly wouldn't rule out ever doing it.

At least I'm being honest...
      This.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty)
      I'm shocked at the number of people claiming they wouldn't get with a stranger. Unless they are interpreting 'get with' to mean more than just making out...because really, what is there to risk from kissing someone?! Apart from coldsores, I guess ^.^
      Yeah, I interpreted "get with" to mean going home with and shagging. Kissing would be different.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mau5)
      TSR girls=no
      Normal girls=yes.
      /thread.
      =^

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TwoNineOne)
      only if it was someone i already knew or had seen around before at uni etc, as getting with random strangers just doesn't appeal to me
      haha! those two are exactly the same thing.. there's really no difference between a completely random guy and someone you've seen around uni, but never even talked to!

ReputationRep:
      Kiss, but wouldn't go home with someone I'd just met.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.