Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People in a long relationships, kissing/holding hands in public? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartimplode)
    I find it more awkward when on the train, a packed one even worse - and they're right in front of you: It's just like ahhh wheretolookwheretolook?!
    Yeah, especially when you're only centimetres away from their faces. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    i've been in a relationship for very nearly 2 years now and we still hold hands, kiss and hug in public
    i'd be very worried if that ever stopped!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    Nine years? Jeez, I'm guessing you're not the typical 18 year old TSR user...?
    You could say that I was a student when I joined, but now I just cling on for lack of anything better to do

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that after nearly 4 years there has been no change, just the same as the beginning. Almost a natural reaction to have him hold my hand
    Its a nice feeling

EDIT: Fantastic feeling

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who finds PDA cute? I love seeing couples show affection to one another, it brightens my day :love: even making out, I don't mind!

In my last relationship we usually did that in public, I dunno I just like showing the world when I'm in love!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePants999)
    You could say that I was a student when I joined, but now I just cling on for lack of anything better to do
    Cool I think I'll be like that one day!

ReputationRep:
    We do, after 1 year and 3 months

I suppose that doesn't count as a long relationship on here :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't do PDA's and it makes me cringe to see other couples do them in public.

ReputationRep:
    Have never really been into PDAs in previous relationships. Didn't like the attention it would bring especially when I am in my home country.

But with my gf now, been together for 15 months now, we do hold hands, kiss, hug or snuggle in public...... though at times it does seem weird. Usually she initiates I just play along

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.