Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is hitting a skinny weak as a girl man as bad as hitting a woman? Watch

ReputationRep:
    OP, some punctuation would have helped in the title, it took be ages to work out what you meant. But really I don't think it's ok to hit anyone in most cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    I don't think hitting anyone is much to be proud of, to be honest with you.
    how about if you knocked someone out that had attacked you first and there was no way of getting out apart from fighting.
    i think then i would be proud to get out of the situation having fought the ''phaggit''

(Original post by lovely_me)
      It makes me sad to see so men admit they would hit a woman. :ashamed2: Not cool men, NOT COOL at all.
      Sexist.

ReputationRep:
      Depends what they do and how they do it, you have to show a bit more restraint if you know you could severely injure the 'skinny weak as a girl man' if you hit them hard enough...

I would never hit a women except in very very extreme cases that i dont think i will ever get into in my life..like she was trying to bottle me or stab me or just intentionally hurt my child etc..

This for example.. http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...n-on-city-bus/

If the boyfriend had sparked out all of the girls who hit is pregnant girlfriend, i wouldn't have a problem on a moral level although if i was there i would aim to stand in the way and push them back if they got too close, but its hard to plan for the heat of the moment and like i said before, it depends on who, what, why and where rather than a yes/no situation.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KissMyArtichoke)
      OP, some punctuation would have helped in the title, it took be ages to work out what you meant. But really I don't think it's ok to hit anyone in most cases.
      ya, I thought the title didnt make any sense until i saw your post and thought hard to make it make sense.

ReputationRep:
      I thought that a central part of the taboo against hitting women was that, yes, they are physically weaker but also that they are generally more emotional and sensitive.

So skinny little ******* might be as weak as your average Chloe, but he might well have strong mental steel.

And so you fly kick him.

ReputationRep:
      no because sexism is very much alive.

ReputationRep:
      I think the use of the word '*******' is more disgusting tbh.

ReputationRep:
      Not as bad, narr.

ReputationRep:
      Well, yes.

ReputationRep:
      To all the guys that wouldnt hit a girl. Would you hit a girl that has had a sex change, now a guy?
      You could flip this and ask, would you hit a guy that has had a sex change, now a girl?
      Would you hit a weak man?. Would you hit a macho girl?

Id hit any fool that decides to hit me first.
      Btw been there, done that!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Einheri)
      The guy has the potential not to be 'a skinny weak *******', whereas a woman just doesn't have the testosterone. So yeah, it's effectively his choice to be skinny and weak in which case if he provokes violence then return it, that said if a woman hit me I'd have no qualms about hitting her right back - she'd have demonstrated that she is no lady.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HhTFQMOEU

ReputationRep:
      Surely it doesn't matter the gender of a person; if they're being a ****, hit them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
      To all the guys that wouldnt hit a girl. Would you hit a girl that has had a sex change, now a guy?
      You could flip this and ask, would you hit a guy that has had a sex change, now a girl?
      Would you hit a weak man?. Would you hit a macho girl?

Id hit any fool that decides to hit me first.
      Btw been there, done that!!!
      To all of your questions, yes except from the final one, as she is still an actual female. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      I believe this is where the phrase "Pick on someone your own size" comes into play.

So, yes. Whether they're a man or a woman.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Emor)
      If a guy beat up a skinny guy I'd just think he was a total **** head. But if he beat up a woman I'd think he had serious issues if he couldn't control his anger so badly he'd violate a major rule. It's more a, 'he actually went there' than 'wow he made her nose bleed' or w.e. For me anyway.
      They are the same but people aren't going to see it like that.
      I'm not saying it's right I'm just saying how it is.
      EMZ=]
      Would that depend on what she did to him though?

And why do you put EMZ=] after every post?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by basketofsnakes)
      the main argument for not hitting women is they are much weaker than a man and can just be restrained. does this mean if a skinny little ******* of a guy was in your face slapping/yelling it would not be alright to hit him (even though he is as weak as an average girl)
      Not but I would certainly condone some one kicking you in the face. You sir, sound like a stereotypical trying to be macho male. It stinks.

ReputationRep:
      yeh its such a stupid rule in my opinion and being a gentleman.

Like were all equal in my eyes, why should I treat women with MORE respect than a man or myself. IMO thats sexist and a way of control.

If a womans being a complete obnoxious ***** whos screaming and mentally even physically abusing you you would be "MORE EVIL THAN HITLER" for pushing her or giving her one slap.

Whereas if you do the same to a man its just normal behaviour.

Bull**** IMO

Doesnt mean I hit women. But if I do because I feel it is neccessary doesnt make me an evil person. What about women who hit other men, what about bouncers/police/strong males beating up weaker males.

Double standards and hipocrisy

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by theths)
      I believe this is where the phrase "Pick on someone your own size" comes into play.

So, yes. Whether they're a man or a woman.
      So a small guy/ a woman can hit or emotionally abuse a stronger male because society says that weaker males or women are never allowed to be hit.? I think women or weaker men should realise in a way not to abuse men. Like if a woman slapped me for no good reason. I dont know if I might feel obliged to slap her back yet most of society considers this "evil" how so?

ReputationRep:
      Nope.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.