Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UCAS welcome letter not arrived yet, track not working? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Have you used your personal ID minus the hash's
    Yep, it doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by traveller09)
    Are you able to advise how you got logged in? My personal ID had changed but i was able to use the forgotten details to email them to myself but it seems everybody else in this thread hasnt been able to do this because it states there email address isnt registered....
    Did you just keep trying with the original details or did the forgotten details work in the end?

Hey, my personal ID hadn't changed, and it usually doesn't unless you're applying again or something. I had the same problem with an error message coming up saying that my email hadn't been registered, but basically you have to be patient. I can only assume that UCAS hadn't processed it, and they only processed it on the 22nd (today) hence, why i could log in [If anyone wanted to know, I sent it on the friday 17th]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova92)
    AHHH i can log in now! but still no letter.. but tbh I don't think it will arrive for a while.
    I'm applying to Manchester, Leeds, Kent, Portsmouth, and Oxford brookes, but I want to change the last one to Sheffield, or CASS (AHH still undecided )
    Ehh thats nice... Rub it in why don't you. Kidding ha.
    How did you manage to log in? I just tried to log in and it still says invalid login details. WHY!? Ugh.

Ohh look we have the same choices!! Thats fun. Sheffield, leeds and manchester!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my personal ID hadn't changed, and it usually doesn't unless you're applying again or something. I had the same problem with an error message coming up saying that my email hadn't been registered, but basically you have to be patient. I can only assume that UCAS hadn't processed it, and they only processed it on the 22nd (today) hence, why i could log in [If anyone wanted to know, I sent it on the friday 17th]
    I sent it on friday too. I'll try again later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickR92)
    I sent it on friday too. I'll try again later.
    Hmm, hopefully you'll be able to today I sent it really early, like at 8.30 am :lol: so... yeah, if you sent it later, then you should be soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, hopefully you'll be able to today I sent it really early, like at 8.30 am :lol: so... yeah, if you sent it later, then you should be soon!
    You read my mind! I was going to ask the same... Well technically you did not ask but i was still going to ask what time you sent it. Makes sense, right? Anyways, i sent it obviously on friday, at 11:11am, as it says on UCAS apply. THIS IS ALL AWFULLY EXCITING!!!

ReputationRep:
    You read my mind! I was going to ask the same... Well technically you did not ask but i was still going to ask what time you sent it. Makes sense, right? Anyways, i sent it obviously on friday, at 11:11am, as it says on UCAS apply. THIS IS ALL AWFULLY EXCITING!!!
    Yeah it made sense... Oh my gosh, not the double numbers again... Okay right, this is seriously really freaky, but over the past 2 weeks, whenever i check the time, like on my phone/wherever the amount of times that it's been on double numbers is beyond ridiculous! Happens at least 2/3 times a day.... SO WEIRD.
    Yeah it's quite exciting lol, though it'll be more exciting getting offers !!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it made sense... Oh my gosh, not the double numbers again... Okay right, this is seriously really freaky, but over the past 2 weeks, whenever i check the time, like on my phone/wherever the amount of times that it's been on double numbers is beyond ridiculous! Happens at least 2/3 times a day.... SO WEIRD.
    Yeah it's quite exciting lol, though it'll be more exciting getting offers !!
    Haha it was a rethorical question. Lol wow, bad experience with double numbers? This is NOT a rethorical question lol. Lol, weird is my middle name alongside random and other things which i cannot remember... I have a brain like a... A... Urmm what do you call it? I was going to say peanut but thats old news... Got it! Like an ant.. No, lets just leave it at peanut lol.
    2-3 times a day? Maybe it's a sign... You're immortal. Ha kidding, now you know 5% of how my brain works!

Ohh the offers! I know i'll get an unconditional from sheffield as the course is only 200 points... And conditional from leeds and manchester. I've picked multimedia technologies/ computing... Which courses have you picked?

ReputationRep:
    Haha it was a rethorical question. Lol wow, bad experience with double numbers? This is NOT a rethorical question lol. Lol, weird is my middle name alongside random and other things which i cannot remember... I have a brain like a... A... Urmm what do you call it? I was going to say peanut but thats old news... Got it! Like an ant.. No, lets just leave it at peanut lol.
    2-3 times a day? Maybe it's a sign... You're immortal. Ha kidding, now you know 5% of how my brain works!

Ohh the offers! I know i'll get an unconditional from sheffield as the course is only 200 points... And conditional from leeds and manchester. I've picked multimedia technologies/ computing... Which courses have you picked?
    Haha, riiiiiight........
    Oh wow, well, they might not want you? I kid, i kid.
    I'm applying for actuarial science, and then my backups are maths with statistics at portsmouth/sheffield

ReputationRep:
    Haha, riiiiiight........
    Oh wow, well, they might not want you? I kid, i kid.
    I'm applying for actuarial science, and then my backups are maths with statistics at portsmouth/sheffield
    Haha yeahh okay (sarcastically), i didn't say i'll receive an unsuccessful now did i? That was low... So low... Its below the below line into the minus! Hmm oh well, ugh, track is still not working for me, i'll try every hour . Science eh? Wanna become a scientist, like the next albert einstein? Thats so cool!

Ohhh let me guess which A levels you're taking... Maths and science obviously.. And a language A level?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, except it's not like, science.... :lol: It can also be called actuarial maths Not many people know what it is :/ Even my form tutor didn't know... He was like "actu what" haha
    However if all fails , and i have to go into clearing (but i'd rather not think about that), i'll go for forensic science.
    But yeah, it's basically maths, statistics, finance, bit of economics, all in one subject
    Yep, im doing maths, biology and german.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, except it's not like, science.... :lol: It can also be called actuarial maths Not many people know what it is :/ Even my form tutor didn't know... He was like "actu what" haha
    However if all fails , and i have to go into clearing (but i'd rather not think about that), i'll go for forensic science.
    But yeah, it's basically maths, statistics, finance, bit of economics, all in one subject
    Yep, im doing maths, biology and german.
    LOL thats... interesting. yeahh join the club... if clearing doesn't work out for me as well, i'm not spending another year at college. Two years at college is enough lol... three? that's going over the top! I'll probably take a gap year, if i don't, i'll go straight into an apprenticeship... or of course, another year at college. :\ sucks. oh well.

wow thats cool! good on you.

Now this is going off topic haha... let's email?

ReputationRep:
    Hi from me too!! Did you receive your letter as I haven't receivet my yet and have aplied on the same day, I begin to worry

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position but mine was sent on Christmas Day (don't even know) so I think the bank holidays might be messing things up :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Mine was sent to Unis earlier today/yesterday - so I should be receiving the letter very soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.