Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I can get a girl I don't want one, money is more important at the moment.
    :console: That's just an excuse. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    ... And then it began. The people that say appearances don't matter as much as personality are hilarious. I guess seeing my white Grandfather with his bride would have killed you, but that's okay. They got divorced 40 years later which only proves that these relationships never work. So you can take comfort in that if you like?

I think this thread is going to be a hit! Still kinda lame troll though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthe90s)
    Probably is something depressingly psychological, perhaps your subconscious can't stand to see black women running openly into the arms of "the man" who once oppressed them? Are you against interracial dating or something, or just this particular type?
    I have nothing against them at all, and yes it's specific. White man + black girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsobored.)
    ... And then it began. The people that say appearances don't matter as much as personality are hilarious. I guess seeing my white Grandfather with his bride would have killed you, but that's okay. They got divorced 40 years later which only proves that these relationships never work. So you can take comfort in that if you like?

I think this thread is going to be a hit! Still kinda lame troll though

It's official. Interracial relationships never work. Look, i haz proof! Proof i tell you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    :console: That's just an excuse. :yes:
    Why do I need to prove to you that I can get a girl?

1. You're a stranger, so wtf lol
    2. I don't even tell my male friends about things like ****ing n ****, that's personal I don't need to exploit who I been with n what I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Why do I need to prove to you that I can get a girl?

1. You're a stranger, so wtf lol
    2. I don't even tell my male friends about things like ****ing n ****, that's personal I don't need to exploit who I been with n what I did.
    Would you not go with a white girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Wait, aren't you mixed race yourself?

Anyways, what's wrong with a little checkerboard love?
    Yes I'm mixed race myself why does that matter though, it's not like I have anything against white men,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    It's official. Interracial relationships never work. Look, i haz proof! Proof i tell you!!
    My parents have been married over 30 years, my mum is white and my dad is black.
    that proves that they do work.

ReputationRep:
    First of all- Alesha is not that hot. FFS.

Secondly - I get where you're coming from (hope GdotL doesn't see this :ninja: )

Thirdly - I only see it as a loss if their hot, if they're not, then let's face it, we wasn't gonna do much with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Would you not go with a white girl?
    When you say go with do you mean kiss? coz I've kissed a girls from loads of country's, or do you mean like be in a relationshio with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    First of all- Alesha is not that hot. FFS.

Secondly - I get where you're coming from (hope GdotL doesn't see this :ninja: )

Thirdly - I only see it as a loss if their hot, if they're not, then let's face it, we wasn't gonna do much with them.
    I am afraid I now have to discredit everything else you say!

If I ever had a go with her we would certainly prove you wrong, OP, preferably in your garden or in a similarly public place.

OP have you noticed how its usually reallllllly realllly ugly white men and decent looking black women? I mean i'm black and i can see where your coming from. I'm always thinking "seriously, like if shes gonna go for a white man, she could do a whole lot better..."

And i am not talking about celebrity interracial couples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    aw...I think its down right cute!:rolleyes: However I get the same feeling as you when I see a white female with a black dude
    :eek: I'm a white girl and my bf's black...what's wrong with that?! imo I don't see the problem really...

ReputationRep:
    This coupling is becoming more common in London.

I can't see why Al-OP would take issue with it. How do you know the two people involved and their motivations anyway? Maybe consider getting on with your own life and leaving them to it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm black and I've dated white guys, I don't see the problem either

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it's more often white women and black men because white girls 'want cute babies!!!!444!!!!!'

Make of that what you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OP have you noticed how its usually reallllllly realllly ugly white men and decent looking black women? I mean i'm black and i can see where your coming from. I'm always thinking "seriously, like if shes gonna go for a white man, she could do a whole lot better..."

This is subjective. The two people involved could find each other very attractive physically and also in many other ways.

ReputationRep:
    White guy + Black girl = 379.4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

YESS

It's always white guys who I don't see as attractive and the black girl is nice :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    This is subjective. The two people involved could find each other very attractive physically and also in many other ways.
    He was talking about just physical features, despite saying Attractive.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.