Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am not Italian Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Never?! It's not bad, Turkish is often a bit too meaty for my liking lol. And meh, the effort of learning another language, I can read it though :smartass: I guess I'll just have to settle with full prices :sad:
    bold- same lol
    I'll try it. Saying that I have tried Korean Burlogo, it is alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    bold- same lol
    I'll try it. Saying that I have tried Korean Burlogo, it is alright.
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what's Korean Burlogo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what's Korean Burlogo?
    I never knew it was at first. There is a restuarant near my university and it is called RICE. Anyway went there once, and was recommended this dish. It is just rice but beef things on top. It is halal. It was nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    I never knew it was at first. There is a restuarant near my university and it is called RICE. Anyway went there once, and was recommended this dish. It is just rice but beef things on top. It is halal. It was nice.
    Ha very exciting name for a restaurant. My consumption of Oriental has only extended to chinese, thai and malaysian, but even then I reckon it's not genuine lol. If I got discounts on those things, I would be verryy happy :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Take it as a compliment Italians are sexy. :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.