Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - your "lesbian moment" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (Online))
    She is a babe!!
    The biggest babe ever! This is why Elf is my favourite christmas film and 500 Days of Summer is my favourite regular film.

ReputationRep:
    I recon OP is a guy.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I know no one will agree with me because I told my housemates this and they thought I was insane but then, they don't understand me/real music anyway but, after declaring that 'I've never really seen a woman I would go gay for' I saw Skunk Anansie live last month and I knew Skin was the one. I don't care about the haters, she is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I've had many a lesbian 'moment' and most of them involved my mouth and someone else's pussy or vice versa.

Women are just fantastic, so much more capable than men.

ReputationRep:
    Mine happened about a year ago. It was on a sixth form residential and she was a close friend of mine... absolutely gorgeous, flat chested, but my does she have an ass on her. Needless to say, I didn't sleep in my own bed that night.

ReputationRep:
    Two Words - Katy Perry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Hands off she's mine
    Haha ohh i know, i know :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    Ah this is my kind of thread :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You people make me sick.
    lol i joke, stay classy tsr

ReputationRep:
    Ellie Goulding = HOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Drew Barrymore. I so would.
    I love your sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok (straight) girls, this is for you to share your lesbian moment in life.

I've heard in the past that all girls will experience some form of attraction to other girls at some point during their teenage years, and I experienced mine only last week (I'm 17).
    I was on the till at the shop I work at and the most striking, beautiful girl walked over. She wasn't at all feminine and dressed in guys clothes but there was just something about her that was captivating. She called me babe and I was literally drooling and stuttering like I would over a guy. Now it was the weirdest feeling ever, as I'm possibly the straightest person I know!

So, share.
    1st Quote: You try to generalize your feelings towards your own sex by saying that ALL girls will experience attraction to other girls during their teenage age because otherwise you would think of yourself as lesbian (wich you obviously fear).
    2nd Quote: You justify that feelings arguing lack of feminity from her part and the fact she wore guy clothes. Obviously, she is still a girl and you fancied her. There is nothing wrong so don't hide it.
    3rd Quote: You describe your "crush" on her and inmediately add that it would be the same with a guy (don't be afraid no one doubted that you were straight)
    4th Quote: What's the real difference between being straight and being "straighter"? Are you tring to prove that you are more normal (as you seem to think that heterosexuality equals straightness wich equals normality wich is a stupidness).

My advice: grow up.

Too many persons offended because I tell the truth (and truth is always offending). Sorry, mates.

ReputationRep:
    Charlize Theron's adverts for Dior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I've had many a lesbian 'moment' and most of them involved my mouth and someone else's pussy or vice versa.

Women are just fantastic, so much more capable than men.
    1st Quote: :sexface: Good for you.
    2nd Quote: Leave that cheap feminism for cheaper ears.

ReputationRep:
    Finding a girl attractive is hardly a lesbian moment,
    I was expecting this to be 'hands on' experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    Okay I know no one will agree with me because I told my housemates this and they thought I was insane but then, they don't understand me/real music anyway but, after declaring that 'I've never really seen a woman I would go gay for' I saw Skunk Anansie live last month and I knew Skin was the one. I don't care about the haters, she is amazing.
    That kind of attraction is called idolatry.

ReputationRep:
    I've had probably two girl crushes? And I've kissed one of them a lot.

Katy Perry

(Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    1st Quote: You try to generalize your feelings towards your own sex by saying that ALL girls will experience attraction to other girls during their teenage age because otherwise you would think of yourself as lesbian (wich you obviously fear).
    2nd Quote: You justify that feelings arguing lack of feminity from her part and the fact she wore guy clothes. Obviously, she is still a girl and you fancied her. There is nothing wrong so don't hide it.
    3rd Quote: You describe your "crush" on her and inmediately add that it would be the same with a guy (don't be afraid no one doubted that you were straight)
    4th Quote: What's the real difference between being straight and being "straighter"? Are you tring to prove that you are more normal (as you seem to think that heterosexuality equals straightness wich equals normality wich is a stupidness).

My advice: grow up.
    :rofl:
    Ok this made me laugh. A lot.
    First of all, this thread wasn't made with the intention of any of the things you have listed above. I wrote it extremely fast without any of those things in mind at all. I will very openly admit that I had a crush on a girl, and I am not ashamed of that in the slightest. I am even happy to experiment in the future.
    Many of my best female friends are lesbians and I do not consider myself more or less "normal" than any of them.

So to summarise, stop over analysing everything I say.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex with two girls. I'd say that was my lesbian moment

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.