Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl-only clubs? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you like to visit a female-only club?
    I'm a female person - and I would like this idea.
    18.68%
    I'm a female person - and I wouldn't like this idea.
    41.76%
    I'm a male person - and I would like this idea.
    7.69%
    I'm a male person - and I wouldn't like this idea.
    31.87%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    If I had a penny for every time a girl complains about the attention she gets when she's dressed like a slut then maybe I'd stop looking down her top while she's talking to me....
    If I had a penny for every time a girl complains about the attention she gets when she's wearing revealing clothes, I'd probably have enough money for her to actually like the attention she's getting from me.

ReputationRep:
    dont girls just go to gay clubs

ReputationRep:
    Seems harsh to exclude an entire gender because a few creeps can't keep their hands to themselves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Square)
    what about when the prison lesbians bust in?
    There can be a distinction made between 'lesbian' clubs and 'female-only' clubs.

Just as their is a distinction between 'gay clubs' and 'Gentlemen's Clubs'.

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely go to a girls only night club. ))))))) would be interesting! x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emileelouise)
    I would definitely go to a girls only night club. ))))))) would be interesting! x
    Well that's because you're a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    What would be the point of wearing revealing outfits if no men are around? :confused:
    Well apparently alot of women wear revealing outfits because it is enjoyable or they like dressing up - the presence of men apparently does not come into it.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't make a difference if such clubs existed. You'd get guys dressing up in drag to get in, considering it's an entire building full of girls who aren't occupied by men. Ah, the lengths people will go to to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Why should women have to have female only clubs, because a minority of men are disgusting pigs?
    Whoa... chill.

I only suggested the idea - I did not at any point sygguest that female people should be prevented from entering mixed-clubs. This is just an alternative since it is very difficult to actually prevent certain males from being 'disgusting pigs' whilst in many mixed clubs as a result of the lack of biometric imaging software on entry and nightvision cameras etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Gutsy)
    Wouldn't make a difference if such clubs existed. You'd get guys dressing up in drag to get in, considering it's an entire building full of girls who aren't occupied by men. Ah, the lengths people will go to to get laid.
    I'm sure they could screen IDs to ensure that the gender of the entrant was female.

Also, those men could just visit a massage parlour/whorehouse, right? (with condoms/femidoms of course)

ReputationRep:
    Go live in somewhere like Iran if you want that.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a lesbian night out.

Although it would test the theory that people have that girls only dress up for guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue acre)
    It must be your aura
    My aura? Is that an insult or a compliment?

ReputationRep:
    8 lesbians clicked yes to this.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine being a barman in a place like this! OP gizza job if you start one up ;-)

ReputationRep:
    I think a few people would like the idea, but not enough for it to actually work, single girls go out for the pull just as much as guys i'd say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    I think a few people would like the idea, but not enough for it to actually work, single girls go out for the pull just as much as guys i'd say
    Haha really? Don't most female people (if you conduct surveys) specifically say that they go to clubs to dress up and to dance and (sometimes) to get cheap drinks?

ReputationRep:
    It would be rubbish. Lesbians and girls that maintain they are "only there to have a laugh with their friends" who then get drunk, bored, horny and pissed off cos theres no men around. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaargh)
    When girls say they don't like attention from men in clubs, they mean they don't like attention from unattractive/creepy men in clubs.
    Indeed, this.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolmuslim)
    This is a good idea. Then the Muslim sisters can go clubbing and get drunk without having to be in the same room as men as contact with men that are not related to you is forbidden.
    I see what funny joke you're making there!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.