Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a high sex drive,,,,what to do? :( Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie1304)
    he is worried that you want alot of sex.........your problem....is that your boyfriend is gay ..
    Believe it or not, you can have too much sex. However I haven't experienced this (as its amazing) but I imagine if it was ALL you did then the relationship would become a tad repetitive with less emphasis on my romantic gestures.

ReputationRep:
    Put him in charge of keeping you at bay until he's wrapped himself up?

ReputationRep:
    Look at sickening images......

After that, if they only make you hornier, THEN you've got a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

Basically I have been with my BF for a year and a half and we have had sex almost everyday. However, we never think it is essensial in a relationship and we dont really care not having it. But we did it everyday because we wanted to.

Two days ago I and he bought a film , and we watched it in the dark. For him it was alright but for me I just started to get really 'ho*ny' And then I just look at him and I just could not resist it. I mean, I jsut wanted more and more and more and more.

I basically went all crazy and I did not know what I was doing. I just wanted again and again and it has been like this for 3 days now.

The worst things are that I went to crazy that we did not have time to put condom on so yeah had unprotected sex - which is not good at all.

Over the past 3 days we have been staying in bedroom and watched films in the dark. Been doing this again and again but it is always me that started it..

He is fine but he is worried as well cos I could not control myself.

I want to stop this sex drive thing, what to do?

I have never been like this before.

ps* i am 18.
    Why do you want to stop?
    Also you DID have time to put a condom on so don't make stupid excuses. The unprotected aspect seems to me like the only issue :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I prefer doing it with my BF. It is much better!

I think I will try this one. But I like watchign film sin teh dark - it feels like cinema!
    watchign film sin teh dark..

http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/coma.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as cruel as school children)
    watchign film sin teh dark..

http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/coma.gif
    This is the second time, in less than 10 minutes, I've read something you've posted and just lolled.

Hello, i used to have the same problem, going on the pill suppresses your sex drive, which means you just no longer want it! As far as i know, it doesn't work for all people, but if you're having unprotected sex then maybe it's a good idea too?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.