Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Personally I find that monsoon dresses always fit really well, good boobage allowance. They can be really expensive, so best time to get them is in the sales (which they seem to have pretty often). They obviously carry dresses for the more flat chested as well though, so it's just a case of finding the right shape.

EDIT: How on earth did this get a neg rep?!
    The guys of TSR never fail...

ReputationRep:
    What's this? A thread where girls with big boobs discuss their big boobs? All ye mods come and sticky this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    How appropriate was it for you to have the first post on this thread?
    hahah I thought the same thing!!!

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    :sexface:
    Oh nooo you got the red gems too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Oh nooo you got the red gems too!
    Yes I know Red gems are so pretty :yep:

Red gems= You are not so popular but your existence on this forum has been noticed quite a bit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This thread needs more pics ladies.

ReputationRep:
    I found that tunic style dresses fit really well, especially when the front is cut like this:

Don't look at the pattern, just the cut. It has that horizontal piece which deals with the low-cut problem. I once found a really nice shiny purple one at H&M. Or if you find one that doesn't have that horizontal piece, wear a tank top under it, like a previous poster suggested, or they have those things that are just like a strip and you can wear over your bra - they're sort of hard to describe and I'm not sure what they are called.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaartist)
    I found that tunic style dresses fit really well, especially when the front is cut like this:

Don't look at the pattern, just the cut. It has that horizontal piece which deals with the low-cut problem. I once found a really nice shiny purple one at H&M. Or if you find one that doesn't have that horizontal piece, wear a tank top under it, like a previous poster suggested, or they have those things that are just like a strip and you can wear over your bra - they're sort of hard to describe and I'm not sure what they are called.
    I call that the prude cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    Yes, a few examples would helps us deal with the problem at hand.
    36gg

ReputationRep:
    Haha seems like girls can never have a thread without the flash us your tits or show us your snatch brigade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    I call that the prude cut.
    It doesn't have to be that far up though. The one I have would honestly look indecent without the middle part since the whole cut is lower down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    36gg
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    *Subscribes to thread*

I have this problem too, it is soooo annoying to try to find a nice fitting dress!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Belts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Belts.
    Belts?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Belts?
    I'm not entirely sure why you don't think my post was pretty clear :p: Those things that you wrap around your waist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I'm not entirely sure why you don't think my post was pretty clear :p: Those things that you wrap around your waist?
    Yes but how will belts help me fit my boobs into dresses

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I have your problem. Stay clear of shops like Topshop and River Island as their dresses only fit flat chested boys. How about trying out more 'womanly' shops such as Marks and Spencer and Next?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yes but how will belts help me fit my boobs into dresses
    It means that you can buy larger dresses and just cinch the extra material in at your waist :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.