Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fancy My Psychologist! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Are you kidding me? Of course I know that, she has a husband and kids who have gone off to uni! It's not like i want to be with her!:rolleyes:
    Firstly, you seem to fancy everyone lol.

Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere with her, it's wrong on so many levels so know your role woman and jog on.

ReputationRep:
    I think alot of this could be because she is your Psychologist. She is in a position of authority over you, and as an advice giver you probably think she is comforting in a way that makes you feel good around her. This is probably causing you lots of confusion.

Is there anyway you can chance Psychologist? As it could be detremental to your progress if you can't open up to her properly.

ReputationRep:
    This is probably quite common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Firstly, you seem to fancy everyone lol.

Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere with her, it's wrong on so many levels so know your role woman and jog on.
    I don't want to get anywhere with her, which I even said in the sentence you quoted me on

I don't think it is wrong, I just don't think it should happen, and I don't want it to, she doesn't want it to, I just fancy her, and I can't help it, but obviously I definitely need to get over it, and I'm trying to : /

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to get anywhere with her, which I even said in the sentence you quoted me on

I don't think it is wrong, I just don't think it should happen, and I don't want it to, she doesn't want it to, I just fancy her, and I can't help it, but obviously I definitely need to get over it, and I'm trying to : /
    Tell her you fancy her, she'll help you get over it (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    I think alot of this could be because she is your Psychologist. She is in a position of authority over you, and as an advice giver you probably think she is comforting in a way that makes you feel good around her. This is probably causing you lots of confusion.

Is there anyway you can chance Psychologist? As it could be detremental to your progress if you can't open up to her properly.
    I agree, but I would really rather get over it than try to change psychologist, because she is really helpful with all my major issues.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you fancy her, she'll help you get over it (Y)
    Lol
    (I hope you're kidding)

ReputationRep:
    People have personal psychologists?

ReputationRep:
    Lol
    (I hope you're kidding)
    You might aswell, it's what you pay her for LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screenager2004)
    People have personal psychologists?
    What do you mean? People see psychologists on a one-to-one basis, but they see other people as well..

ReputationRep:
    I might be wrong here, but from reading some of her posts, this IndigoRockGirl has got to be some sort of troll. Surely most 16 year old girls aren't like her?

Or if they are, then I've learned a lot about the world from this forum. Lol.

I still think there's something a bit conspiscious about the OP, though....troll or not? What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    You might aswell, it's what you pay her for LMAO
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    I might be wrong here, but from reading some of her posts, this IndigoRockGirl has got to be some sort of troll. Surely most 16 year old girls aren't like her?

I still think there's something a bit conspiscious about the OP, though....troll or not? What do you think?
    Raised a good question, regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)

Hello I know anything I say at this point is not going to be taken seriously by you, since you think I'm a troll :rolleyes: But I'm not, and no, not many 16 year old girls are as messed up as me. I really hate people thinking I'm a troll, it's a really awful feeling : /

ReputationRep:
    haha
    Oh noos I made you laugh, does that mean you now fancy me? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh noos I made you laugh, does that mean you now fancy me? :ahee:
    Unless you are middle- aged, gay or a woman, then nope :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Unless you are middle- aged, gay or a woman, then nope :teehee:
    Thank GOD!

You fancy gay guys?! O_o..

No wonder you need help (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it looks bad I guess, but I usually like more than one person at a time, and I like different people more at different times x
    Or maybe, just maybe, you are trolling the shizzle out of tsr?

ReputationRep:
    Thank GOD!

You fancy gay guys?! O_o..

No wonder you need help (Y)
    Yup : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yousif92)
    Or maybe, just maybe, you are trolling the shizzle out of tsr?
    :rolleyes: think what you want, I'm not a troll.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.