Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uni of Hertfordshire- DEC 1st Interviewees.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninny)
    It's really getting annoying now.
    Completly agree. Quite a rubbish service to be completly honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeddude)
    Completly agree. Quite a rubbish service to be completly honest with you.
    Is Herts your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninny)
    Is Herts your first choice?
    Nope, it might be my insurance though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeddude)
    Nope, it might be my insurance though.
    Same with me - it's probably going to be my insurance. Can't reply to any others though until they put something on UCAS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Admissions tutor says they're trying to put the offers up on UCAS this week and told me I've got one but not of the conditions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninny)
    Admissions tutor says they're trying to put the offers up on UCAS this week and told me I've got one but not of the conditions
    Woo well done I've rang up the admissions office TWICE now, and they keep telling me that they'll be up as soon as possible...but not actually telling me whether I've got an offer or not :\ grr...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_shep)
    Woo well done I've rang up the admissions office TWICE now, and they keep telling me that they'll be up as soon as possible...but not actually telling me whether I've got an offer or not :\ grr...
    If you talk to the admissions tutor she should let you know. Can't remember the email address. It should be on the interview letter. If not they're going to put them up on ucas soon (hopefully)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninny)
    If you talk to the admissions tutor she should let you know. Can't remember the email address. It should be on the interview letter. If not they're going to put them up on ucas soon (hopefully)!!
    My offer just came up on UCAS!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_shep)
    My offer just came up on UCAS!!!
    Mine too!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done- what is their offer

ReputationRep:
    i still havent got a reply

thats what it says...

University of Hertfordshire B230 26-Sep-2011 Invitation Accepted 25-Nov-2010

ReputationRep:
    Uni of Hertfordshire is so bad. You should be happy that you haven't heard back. It's full of people with less than 200 UCAS points.

ReputationRep:
    university of hertfordshire is a good university for pharmacy, and the BIG bonus for me is that it is close to my house. But what i dont understand is how other people got their offer and i still havent.

im currently a gap year student got 3b's in Biology, Chemistry, Maths. this year im retakin 1 chemistry exam, 2-3 maths exams and doing physics AS.

ReputationRep:
    just got unconditional offer from hertss

ReputationRep:
    Yah me too, Conditional, 320 Points. About time!

ReputationRep:
    me too....conditional 320 points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk4eva)
    just got unconditional offer from hertss
    are you having your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i am on a gap year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.