Turn on thread page Beta

How do you survive xmas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Indulge on Christmas day (I've been known to recieve a box of chocolates at Christmas and finish it before the day is through) but resist the rest of the time. Which is hard when I'm visiting my family, they're always offering to make me food, and they're such good cooks...

ReputationRep:
    When I'm hungry, I indulge.
    When I'm not, I don't.
    Simple as that, really.

I indulge. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just that one day but at home it seems to carry on for much longer. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Its just the alcohol that will screw me. Think I may just drink tomorrow night and new years.

ReputationRep:
    Indulge for a week or two and then get back on it hardcore in 2011!

ReputationRep:
    Cannae beat 1 or 2 mince pies that are just out of the oven. Or even 4 or 5 :o:.

ReputationRep:
    I indulge majorly from about Christmas Eve to New Year's Day- and then I hardly eat anything for a couple of weeks (well I don't mean crash diet, but just nothing bad, no treats or anything) and go swimming twice a week until I get bored of that.. usually manage to lose my Christmas weight plus some more (which I put back on as soon as I get bored of the swimming, lol.)

ReputationRep:
    I just don't give a ****.

I see it as a time for repair and growth, thus eat everything in sight to facilitate that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.