The Student Room Group

Men wearing Uggs - yes or no?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No. Please, no.
Reply 21
:wtf:
:lolwut: <--- my face when I saw the thread title.
Most Uggs aren't waterproof. Or hard wearing. Or supportive of your ankle. Or grippy. They thus fail to meet any functional use one would expect for "boots".

Using them anywhere away from the highstreet (or on the high street if icy) is a really bad idea and likely to trash both your feet and those expensive "boots". Wellies with thick socks would be cheaper and a bit more useful, proper hiking boots and thick socks would be a LOT more useful.
No never. Noooooooooooooooo
.... i hate uggs on everybody.

ALL-WHITE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE HI TOPS FTW <3
Reply 26
no no no no noo.
Reply 27
I don't really like Uggs in general, but I think the same rules apply for men as women : THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE.
I love my Uggs. :love:
Would not like to see a man wearing them though. o.O
Reply 29
Anyone at all wearing slippers outside? No.
Its so no, even reading the name of this thread made me recoil.

But hey, IMO, women wearing uggs should be banned too!
Reply 31
Original post by hasin_arshad
I wear them in the snow....

Terrible idea. They are awful in the snow; have very little grip at all and the material doesn't resist the effects of the adverse weather conditions. Get some boots that are actually designed for bad weather.
Reply 32
If you are Gay- Yes.
Straight- :no:
I saw a guy in London wearing them. I admit I did stop and stare for a minute or two, wondering if my eyes had deceived me. Unfortunately they had not. It was a guy, wearing Uggs.

So, no, Uggs should be banned from both sexes. In fact, they should just stop making them. We'd all be better off not having to look at such ugly, useless footwear.
Noone should own a pair. They look like boots with ferrets attached to them.
Reply 35
No thank you.
Men in Uggs should be lined up and shot. Fact.
Reply 37
Retch

would a bloke not need small, ladylike feet to fit them in aforementioned footwear anyway?
Reply 38
NO
They're essentially glorified slippers; no one should wear them outdoors. If someone bought me some I'd happily wear them indoors, to and from the gym or something like that just for the comfort/warmth. They do look terrible though.

Quick Reply

Latest