Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Congrats! That's great news!

ReputationRep:
    woo

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Well Done! Gives all of us who are waiting for offers around Christmas a little bit of hope too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyHard_LiveBetter)
    Yay! Well Done! Gives all of us who are waiting for offers around Christmas a little bit of hope too!
    I know right!?

ReputationRep:
    Well done!
    I wasn't expecting to get into any of the unis I applied to and I've literally cried every time I found out about an offer!

Congrats though, its a great feeling

ReputationRep:
    I must say well done
    I had to wait 3 weeks before i got my first offer I thought I was going to get rejected by all my choices because I was doing only a BTEC and it was performing arts acting and I applied to do film studies. Then I got my first offer from sussex even doe it wasn't exactly my first choice it was happy! Because I don't get emails from UCAS telling me my Track has changed I just decided to go on to my track and I saw a conditional from Nottingham, I screamed because Nottingham was the last place i thought i would get an offer from and it is one of my fav choices. On friday I got an email from track saying something had changed and I saw it was UEA and i was just so happyyyy so I got three important offers!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from brunel for aeronautical engineering WOOO
    Such a relief getting my first offer , even thought it was from the uni with the lowest standards in comparison
    Atlest i know i should be going to uni in september

ReputationRep:
    I've only got one reply so far, and it was an offer from my first choice, so I was jumpin' all over the place like a loon.

ReputationRep:
    wow thats great i just sent my application of yesterday congrats.

i cant wait to know if i get in to be honest all i care about is gettin in one either one of my 5 choices is fine by me.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I hate those palpitations that you experience upon receiving those UCAS e-mails!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, thanks guys. I hope you all get the offers you want, and if you haven't recieved a email from UCAS yet, well, prepare for a panic-attack lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    I felt better after my first offer. And my second. And then worse after my first rejection.
    I remember that feeling - bloody Track always winds people up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    I was too scared to open UCAS for 36 hours after I got an email from them in case I'd got rejected
    You're not alone OP!
    That's actually amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Just logged into track and saw that Nottingham Trent have given me a offer (Minimum of 240 UCAS points needed). I'm over the moon:)

When I checked my email, it said that my track had changed. I was terrified to open my choices page incase I had been rejected:(

How did you feel knowing that you've got one offer?

I'm so happy:$

Well done! Haha, when I got my first offer, I was so unbelievably happy! It wasn't even a university I particularly wanted to go to, but I just thought, if all else fails, I'm going to uniiiiiiii! It's such a relief knowing you can definitely go (grades permitted), and lucky for us we have a narrow escape from the fees increase. :D I was just like you though when I got my 'track' email, I was psyching myself up for a rejection. Now I'm just waiting on more offers (with any luck)! I just got rejected from Oxford though, so next time I get an email from track, it will most likely be a rejection :(

ReputationRep:
    Well Done!! My first offer was Liverpool on 3rd November...I was ecstatic!!! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Just logged into track and saw that Nottingham Trent have given me a offer (Minimum of 240 UCAS points needed). I'm over the moon

When I checked my email, it said that my track had changed. I was terrified to open my choices page incase I had been rejected

How did you feel knowing that you've got one offer?

I'm so happy
    Congrats! Same here!! I just got an unconditional from Edinburgh. I was scared when I saw the e-mail too! I was really happy when I saw it was an unconditional though!

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyeeee! Just got my 1st offer too today!
    MMP from my BTec. For computer animation at Bedfordshire!
    So pleased! Still chance to get yourself a Christmas offer then!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who has got an offer. It's been a good year for me also in terms of UCAS and uni offers!

ReputationRep:
    Grats! Got Offers from Sheffield Hallam and got rejected by Reading!

Sorta set on Sheffield Hallam, it looks great.

ReputationRep:
    got my first the day before yesterday, so happy and relieved! It's one of my better choices too, which I'm happy about. Nice to start on a high, rather than a rejection first

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.