Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you believe this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    yes... why is there this assumption that everyone should drink?!

ReputationRep:
    yes I would doesn't really matter what background people come from not all lie

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would believe them i drink very rarely due to personal reasons. tell your doctor to gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    You're seriously offended by a look that your doctor gave you? Sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellakrystina)
    You're seriously offended by a look that your doctor gave you? Sort your life out.
    This. My doctor told me I was paranoid and it didn't bother me. Well, he didn't actually say that but I knew its what he was thinking..... joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    This. My doctor told me I was paranoid and it didn't bother me. Well, he didn't actually say that but I knew its what he was thinking..... joke
    Aha, hello again!
    OP, it's a doctor's job to ensure that s/he has gathered all information possible from you so that s/he can figure out how to treat your problem. How many people do you think have told your doctor 'I never drink' when they secretly do but are too embarrassed to say? S/he's pushing you to ensure that you're not trying to cover anything up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    You're a **** parent though. The kid didn't even know you were his dad. :naughty:
    And he cut off his hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not - I'm the person in question. My doctor is.
    Maybe he thinks your lying because he's a doctor and can see the alcohol in your blood sample?

ReputationRep:
    I would certainly hope so, because she should be making me a ****ing sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Durnk?:rolleyes:

I can assure you that I have never durnk alcohol and that I never will.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I believe you. Your doctor might be a little surprised if he's not suspicious. I mean, that's what I'd think.
    It's been said before that he might think you're hiding things, but he probably won't judge.
    Just don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    There is no reason not to believe her, although generally speaking it is uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    Well I was pretty much that girl.. still am apart from I'm 20 instead of 19.. so yes, I would believe it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    You're a **** parent though. The kid didn't even know you were his dad. :naughty:
    That actually says I'm a pretty good parent. I didn't get slapped with any responsibility, and yet they both turned out quite well. All they needed was my super DNA to exceed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.