Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the FULL AS In January too!! Join the Club!! :P

I hope we get easy papers guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenomex)
    i'm doing the full as in january too!! Join the club!!

i hope we get easy papers guys!!
    amen to that brother

ReputationRep:
    Im doing last minute revision now and just realised the amount of work :/

ReputationRep:
    im still revising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMaGic)
    Im doing last minute revision now and just realised the amount of work :/
    yhhh sma here... hope the paper is easy.. im literally panicking now

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying. Wish I revised before.

ReputationRep:
    Tip - don't revise and rely on common sense!

I purely revised ICT in the run-up to the exam and got a C in the test, whilst everybody who just crammed on the morning of the test did amazing......basically the way that its marked is f****d up :/

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    info1 was good... time for info2 now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomHutch9)
    I'm resitting this, just looked at the paper I did last May. No idea how I flopped so bad and got a C, one of the easiest exam papers I have ever set my eyes on.
    I resat this yesterday too and i also got a C but only just last year. We had an awful teacher she had never taught a level ict before and the sample work she made us do was awful redid mine for yesterday but pretty much by myself.

How did you find it? i thought there were so many long-winded questions and the sample work Qs were worded strangely like the output one... screwed myself this time round again i think

i looked at grade boundaries for last june though and it was 43 out of 80 to get a B so hopefully scrape up a grade!

how did you do on unit 2 last year? you resitting that too?
    What did you think of the exam yesterday then?
    =]

ReputationRep:
    I did INFO1 yesterday and i would say it went quite well thank God! MY hands were KILLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG after filling every possible line for every bloody answer. I waffles like there was no tomorrow.

and i HATED the testing question to do with the "output" thingy, where you have to mention data which you "needed" to produce an output requested by the client!

What did you guys talk about for the last question????? I'm curious :P

but i think the exam was good, i really want to know what i got! because i have no idea!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.