Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkiebinkie)
    ooowww awsome! a degrees a degree!! =]
    CDEEE is GREAT!! ALL PASSES FTW! ;D hmm im retaking in my gap year, not so fun lol
    yes yes i doo! =D search 'kimberley wright' - ive got metal giraffes in my profile pic =D (because im cool ofc haha)... you might have a hard time finding me as my name seems uber common! whats your name on fb i can try find you too! twice the search power haha

...ok ive just been on your TSR profile for the first time and it has your name xD so ignore my name asking question!
    Haha ok will try and find you but if you wanna search me I'm in a photo with 2 friends. Two of us are wearing black and one is in a white long sleeved top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esimmons)
    Haha ok will try and find you but if you wanna search me I'm in a photo with 2 friends. Two of us are wearing black and one is in a white long sleeved top
    hmm im hoping ive added the righht person on fb?? lool

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got an unconditional to study Animal Behaviour and Welfare ...I'm just a bit worried that Hartpury college is a bit out in the sticks? :/ A bit gutted that it's not based at UWE! I havent accepted the offer yet so havent looked into accommodation or anything, are you all going to be living on campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pidgeface)
    Hey I've got an unconditional to study Animal Behaviour and Welfare ...I'm just a bit worried that Hartpury college is a bit out in the sticks? :/ A bit gutted that it's not based at UWE! I havent accepted the offer yet so havent looked into accommodation or anything, are you all going to be living on campus?
    Yea it is. But Not too bad as its like a 10 mins drive to Gloucester. They also run a bus
    I applied for accommodation earlier this week! Self catered is my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for hartpury aswell!! to do bioveterinary science going to go tomorrow and have a look at the accomodation and the area!

P.s. woo my first post!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lornamower)
    I've applied for hartpury aswell!! to do bioveterinary science going to go tomorrow and have a look at the accomodation and the area!

P.s. woo my first post!!
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it?
    LOVED IT had a really good feel about it, the lecturers all seemed fun and like you could really talk to them if you have problem cant wait to start!!

ReputationRep:
    Yea it is. But Not too bad as its like a 10 mins drive to Gloucester. They also run a bus
    I applied for accommodation earlier this week! Self catered is my first choice.
    I've applied for accommodation too now! Self catered being my first choice too! w00p Hurry up September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pidgeface)
    I've applied for accommodation too now! Self catered being my first choice too! w00p Hurry up September!
    oooo same add me on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    oooo same add me on Facebook
    I'm going too! What course are you doing?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davem23)
    I'm going too! What course are you doing?? x
    Hello! Love meeting everyone now I'm doing sports coaching what about you? Add me too

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing ABW, add me Pidgeface... I was a little worried about it being out in the sticks, but I'm taking my car, so it shouldn't be too bad

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm starting in September, doing the animal behaviour and welfare degree. How did everyone find their first year? Any advice? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.