Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you think if you recieved this text off a girl...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if i was this girl, i would be SO put off by the fact that u posted her text on TSR and asking for other peoples advice. ever considered thinking for urself?

ReputationRep:
    She was not drunk. Look past the facade and get'er done!

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing about this is that it's the kind of thing I would do.
    Translation: she got drunk and decided to tell you her feelings, but she doesn't want to be cheesy and is actually pissed off with the fact she has feelings for you.
    (Although you really could have worked that out for yourself; what else could it have meant?).
    Go shave, ask her out and don't take your rucksack to the date.

ReputationRep:
    don't sacrifice your facial hair for this. You know its not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    She fancies you. She said it. Weren't you reading?

And she's insulting you as a self preservation thing. So if you say you don't like her back she can save face because she called you an unshaven geeky retard.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a catch, she sounds fun and forthright and non-insecure. Get in there.

Oh, and don't shave when you go on your date. Do. Not. Shave. Clear?

Edit: well, tidy up your facial hair, but don't go clean-shaven. I mean this.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, that she fancied me?

ReputationRep:
    text her back and say i just masturbated over the thought of being with you .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    I personally like it when people ask me if I want to get coffee, not overrated at all. Intimate conversation in a cosy little coffee shop, mmhmm
    Might just be me then; I dislike coffee (as I do all hot drinks). Although it does seem like such a cheesy cliché :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Might just be me then; I dislike coffee (as I do all hot drinks). Although it does seem like such a cheesy cliché :teehee:
    I like being asked for coffee It's really low key and casual and nice because of that. Although I hate coffee hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Reply, My place, drinks? Don't shave, you don't want her thinking she's got a regular ken doll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmielociraptor)
    She fancies you. She said it. Weren't you reading?

And she's insulting you as a self preservation thing. So if you say you don't like her back she can save face because she called you an unshaven geeky retard.
    Tru dat. I'd quite happily be called anything under the sun provided I got a shag girlfriend out of it at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bearing in mind you got off with each other a few times before end of term...

"Hey. I'm really drunk right now. Which is probably why I have the balls to say this. You are a complete geek, I mean really, why do you need to bring a rucksack full of books to lectures?! And seriously man, shave. But despite this if you haven't realised by now that I fancy the pants off you, then you are a complete RETARD.

Merry xmas x"
    I'd be really, really pissed off.
    But slightly turned on.

Get in thereeee, playyaaaaah

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    SCORE!

ReputationRep:
    Ironically clear for a drunk text!

ReputationRep:
    Shave, get a man bag, get a new wardrobe with fitted clothes then get a good haircut.

Walk up to her whilst she is with her mates then she will be getting wet whilst seeing you approaching with your new make over. Then proceed to ignore her and directly hit on ALL of her mates.

ReputationRep:
    she hates your guts. Its so bloody obvious

ReputationRep:
    Beat her up for calling you a geek. This will show her that you care what she says, girls love it.

ReputationRep:
    It's the kind of text guys on TSR dream of.

You know what to do. :sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.