Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else really bored of the holidays? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm snowed in, and every time we clear it it SNOWS MORE. Not even forecast. The heating broke on Monday, someone was only able to come round to fix it this afternoon, we have no food or drink for Christmas yet (but hopefully we'll be able to get out of the house tomorrow :rolleyes:) and there are only so many boxsets you can watch before you're climbing the walls.

ReputationRep:
    The holidays themselves are nice, because I can have some guilt-free relaxation up until the 26th...
    I just wish my parents would keep it together, they're what ruin my holidays :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm a bit bored. I made a blog though! http://daughterofadamandeve.blogspot.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    I seem to be stuck at home everyday and its pretty boring tbh. I live in a tiny village with nothing to do, Im 17 so cant go out with mates and stuff yet, Ive got no money left from christmas shopping and I cant drive yet... So everyday I seem to go through the same cycle: laptop, music, xbox, study, over and over again. It has got very mudane now.

Anyone else feel the same?
    Repping Linkin Park! Brofist. Liking that :cool:

but same man, though I've got a laptop and some strategy games to chill on for hours, bored as fuuu, the Christmas holidays generally aren't very entertaining or fun except... Christmas day (a lot of it's quite dull and slow anyway) and new years eve, the other days are just like... any other day, it's so dull

I feel like I have nothing to do outside either which isn't true, but tchnically is right now due to me not having tonnes of money to go out and do whatever I want anytime so yeah : /

Dull times indeed bro

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I have been bored at times but I've learnt my lesson from the October half term. I was bored then and at times, was looking forward to going back to school but after my first day back, I couldn't wait for the next holiday!

ReputationRep:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED. I'm going back on the 27th because it's so dull. The internet is so slow, there's nothing to do (save possibly watch Tron but I don't hold out much hope of that actually happening) and I'm poor. Highlight of my week is going to be sending a letter to the bank tomorrow. Yay. Of course I do have to start revising at some point, and that might spice things up a little.

I miss living in my student house.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored too. My days are repetitive - I do the same thing over and over again which involves revision, watching movies and going on my laptop. I guess it's nice to have a break from college though, and I can't exactly go far anyway because of the snow.

ReputationRep:
    I have been here for less that 24 hours. I am already contemplating doing uni work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    do they need to work constantly at Nottingham university ROLF!!! go to UCL ffs and see where the real work is
    Stop acting like you are God's gift because you go to UCL.

We beat you in Uni Challenge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    I seem to be stuck at home everyday and its pretty boring tbh. I live in a tiny village with nothing to do, Im 17 so cant go out with mates and stuff yet, Ive got no money left from christmas shopping and I cant drive yet... So everyday I seem to go through the same cycle: laptop, music, xbox, study, over and over again. It has got very mudane now.

Anyone else feel the same?
    You are defining me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Learn how to entertain yourself.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt.b)
    Stop acting like you are God's gift because you go to UCL.

We beat you in Uni Challenge.

I can beat you in a bedroom. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gleamingsun)
    I can beat you in a bedroom. :sexface:
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt.b)
    Wow.
    You know it. I know you know it. You know I know you know it. I know you know I know you know it. Don't hide yourself. I can make you more than Wow. :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.