Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Small hands on a guy?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Ok, I just went and accurately measured them - 12cm span and 15.5cm from wrist to tip of middle finger.
    Wow you grew 2cm in 2 mins. Congrats :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    Is this much of a deal for girls? Are there any other individual characteristics girls pay particular attention to?
    Penis?

ReputationRep:
    Wow you grew 2cm in 2 mins. Congrats :congrats:
    It was impressive, wasn't it?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, measured them last six years ago and haven't outgrown any of my gloves, so assumed they hadn't changed. Not much of a change, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Are they pudgey? I have MASSIVELY long skeletor hands.
    I have the same as you. I was just wondering which was better, cause my hands seem massive to everyone else's. I only noticed it earlier when my mate was rolling a J. My hands are like twice as big as his. My right hand is to big for my mouse as well, and I always right-click by accident.

ReputationRep:
    It was impressive, wasn't it?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, measured them last six years ago and haven't outgrown any of my gloves, so assumed they hadn't changed. Not much of a change, though.
    lol @ your spoiler. Well congrats for growing 2cm's in 6 years then :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I have the same as you. I was just wondering which was better, cause my hands seem massive to everyone else's. I only noticed it earlier when my mate was rolling a J. My hands are like twice as big as his. My right hand is to big for my mouse as well, and I always right-click by accident.
    Should've made a thread about big hands/long fingers then lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the size of hands a deal maker or breaker for me I honestly wouldn't mind. I've got little hands anyways so..

Wouldn't bother me - large or even average hands dwarf mine, I only have a 10cm span.
    10cm spread out? o___o Seriously? I have small hands and mines is 17cm spread out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronda)
    10cm spread out? o___o Seriously? I have small hands and mines is 17cm spread out.
    12cm spread out, just measured them for the first time in six years - 2cm growth in six years, and probably not getting any bigger now. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Should've made a thread about big hands/long fingers then lol.
    But I'm a controversial figure you see. I like to see the story from both sides of the fence. Personally I find small hands creepy, even though my big hands can be annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Personally small hands are not an issue, I wouldn't nitice them at all x
    Because they're so small? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    12cm spread out, just measured them for the first time in six years - 2cm growth in six years, and probably not getting any bigger now. :rolleyes:
    I get cramp in my hands- but now after fully stretching them I can provide you with more accurate data:

right hand: length=20cm's width=20.5cm's

left hand: length= 20cm's width= 23 cm's WTF????

I swear my body is messed up.

ReputationRep:
    I get cramp in my hands- but now after fully stretching them I can provide you with more accurate data:

right hand: length=20cm's width=20.5cm's

left hand: length= 20cm's width= 23 cm's WTF????

I swear my body is messed up.
    Are you left handed by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modini)
    Because they're so small? :ahee:
    hahahaha :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Is this much of a deal for girls? Are there any other individual characteristics girls pay particular attention to?
    You know what they say about guys with small hands :perv::perv::perv::perv:

They have small hands.

ReputationRep:
    What if you have really feminine hands?

ReputationRep:
    Are you left handed by any chance?
    No I'm right handed. It may be because my right hand is more often closed (you know what I mean ) but my left side of my body is stronger than my right for some reason and has better shape. The development looks different in both hands. One has a very solid shape whilst the other looks like the ugly twin so to speak. The thumb and surrounding palm on the left hand looks much better shaped.

ReputationRep:
    Ngl, I notice hands a lot and prefer bigger ones. But I don't think anyone woud put too much emphasis on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Ngl, I notice hands a lot and prefer bigger ones. But I don't think anyone woud put too much emphasis on them.
    Cool- I have big hands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    What if you have really feminine hands?
    Yeh basically. The point I was trying to get at was whether girls pick up on individual traits. Sometimes people don't notice specific characteristics unless they are looking for them.

ReputationRep:
    Cool- I have big hands
    Excellent. They could still be ugly though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.