Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    Youtube is completely f*cked up for me, my internet/laptop just doesn't load the videos up, besides that, what is going on in this vid you posted? Thanks
    It's basically a man who witnessed many people in poverty decided to quit is job and commit to look after these people, by feeding, cleaning them. And making them feel they are being cared for and looked after.

I'll try and find you the same video on a different website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam Ben)
    “We are human, we all have 5.5 litres of blood. We are ALL the same!”

my quote of the week...simple yet so effective.
    Yeh me too! We should all put this as our signature!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    Born 19 May 1909 (1909-05-19) (age 101)
    United Kingdom

He didn't turn 101 today.
    I meant that he's 101 at this time. Not that he turned 101 today.

ReputationRep:
    What a very nice man.

ReputationRep:
    found his wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narayanan_Krishnan

ReputationRep:
    It's basically a man who witnessed many people in poverty decided to quit is job and commit to look after these people, by feeding, cleaning them. And making them feel they are being cared for and looked after.

I'll try and find you the same video on a different website

Ah, wow. What a man.

No worries, thanks for the desc. anyways

ReputationRep:
    Literally brought tears to my eyes. This is a really wonderful human being, to give up his business and time to not only feed these people but give them love and attention, he has such a bright outlook on life it really is wonderful :tears:

ReputationRep:
    Wow. That's really inspirational!

ReputationRep:
    That guy is awesome!
    Thanks for posting this video.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Wow... quite an amazing thing he is doing! Like parenting, but on a whole other level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    He wont win the Nobel prize because he does not further the agenda of the west and the "donors" of the nobel prize who are actually cooperate scum bags. Most Nobel winners are actually very controversial and mostly biased and American **** suckers.
    Wow, you're dumb... Do you realise the Nobel prizes are bestowed by Scandinavian committees?

Take a look at some of the people who have won the Noble prize. Then, I think you'll change your mind...

ReputationRep:
    A truly inspiring man

ReputationRep:
    just soo sooooo inspiring...

ReputationRep:
    Awesome man. Strangely the part where he was shaving and giving them a hair cut touched me the most... making them feel like normal people too as opposed to feeding them then sending them on their way.

ReputationRep:
    Aw bless him, that's amazing

ReputationRep:

Why isn't there more people like him in the world?...I just thought it would be nice to share this video with you guys.

please comment on it!!
    Your sig is incredible.

Much like the man in the video.

+ rep for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Wow, you're dumb... Do you realise the Nobel prizes are bestowed by Scandinavian committees?

Take a look at some of the people who have won the Noble prize. Then, I think you'll change your mind...

Im dumb haha dude look in the mirror. The committee is always and always funded by private donors who donate the money. Im sure people who donate the money go like yeah you guys take the money take millions of dollars from us and give the nobel prize do whoever the **** you want. Lets have a look at the last few winners shall we ?

Liu Xiaobo- We all know the west loves to complain about human rights issues in China and they ignore the various human rights abuses in their own countries that makes them hypocrites. I mean United States carries a banner about human rights and then they torture people and Guantanamo bay and btw 60 % of all people that have ever and i mean ever been to Guantanamo bay have been innocent.

Barrack Obama- Yeah there you go another ****hole winning the prize for what? Still being in 2 wars ? i dont see any "change"

There are others like lech Walesa and George Catlett Marshall and heres the most ****ed up prize winner.

Henry A. Kissinger...For ****s sake , they should have given Stalin the nobel prize as well if they can give to Kissinger. Kissinger has been made the architecture to several wars and that ******* has blood all over his hands .

He is also responsible for coups in Nicaragua,Peru and Pakistan in the 70's and 80's.

Stop being so naive and grow the **** up.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Amazing man

ReputationRep:
    It's a noble act, but it's fruitless in the long run. It's just a drop in the ocean, especially in India.

Nevertheless, good luck to him

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.