Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ugly Betty is over :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Anyone else disappointed?

I really loved it and cannot believe it's over . I'm hoping they can bring out a movie as they did with SACT.

They should have brought out the daniel and Betty plot.
    The last episode was great though and everything got tied up nicely and it was a good happy ending....plus Betty looked so damm pretty in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christine18)
    Hun, the Ugly Betty series ended in April I think. You're a tad late. Just a tad.

But I definitely agree! I wasn't too satisfied with the last episode. It was a bit bland.
    I was totally hoping for them to carry out a Daniel/Betty relationship plot
    No hun, the last episode aired in April in the United States and the series started in January. Unfortunately I don't live in the states and wasn't just about to spoil it for myself.

In the UK the fourth series stared in August and last episode aired yesterday on E4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusions144)
    think she means SATC - sex and the city
    Yeah lol, oops.

ReputationRep:
    Her nephew was the gayest person I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesilvermagnolia)
    Awwwh I know! I love Ugly Betty....I don't really know why, but its slightly addictive :P
    Yeah it is! Betty, Amanda, Mark and Wilhemina made it for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Its been over since last april.
    I love Ugly Betty, it's the best comedy love story ever.
    I heard they're doing a rally of bringing it back though
    Yeah it's been over in the states but not in the UK. You're from the states right?

Yes, it was the best comedy ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikoghoo)
    Why are people saying that it's been over since last april? The last one was on last night. I cried a little.
    Same!!! I hope they bring it back but they were certain it was the last one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Her nephew was the gayest person I've ever seen.
    Lol yeah, it's funny how he was in denial for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    No hun, the last episode aired in April in the United States and the series started in January. Unfortunately I don't live in the states and wasn't just about to spoil it for myself.

In the UK the fourth series stared in August and last episode aired yesterday on E4.
    Sidereel.com has all episodes! If you watch it online, they post it in real-time airing. So you can even get it here in the UK, after people post it from the US.

ReputationRep:
    If you're genuinely saddened by the end of Ugly Betty, you really need to re-evaluate your tastes, priorities, and life.

ReputationRep:
    Phew

ReputationRep:
    It was pretty crap after the second season anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Where can I watch the final 2 special episodes? They aren't on 4od.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    If you're genuinely saddened by the end of Ugly Betty, you really need to re-evaluate your tastes, priorities, and life.
    Says the guy with 3,447 posts on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, this is The Wire and Six Feet Under all over again.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    I never at any point indicated that Ugly Betty defines or is the pinnacle of my life. You do not know a thing about me.

Maybe you really need to re-evaluate and change your attitude instead of making pathetic assumptions about people's lives.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.