Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL: Blue eyes or Brown eyes? Watch

• View Poll Results: Blue eyes or Brown... ?
    *Blue*
    56.97%
    .brown..
    43.03%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    Hello, i just wish to see peoples preference, in a relationship, would you rather your partner had blue eyes or brown eyes
    thank you,
    i know it is irrelevant, but assume you've already told me it's about personality and other things,
    which colour?

many thanks,
    mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please kindly move it, i spend 5 mins to find this forum not to get banned
    ty

i am not white,

so my question is,
    the majority of my race 99.99% do not have blue eyes...
    You're still going on about eyes? :lolwut:

It depends on the person...some look good with blue eyes, some with brown, and some with the other colours out there.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer brown eyes, but wouldn't choose a partner based on it.

ReputationRep:
    My perfect guy i always imagine is dark eyed and dark haired, but every guy i've been with has been blonde haired and blue/gray eyed!!!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love seeing light eyes with dark hair and dark eyes with light hair!

Green/Hazel eyes are awesome too.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so left out with my hazel green eyes! lol.

I don't know. Both are nice. Blue I guess? If I had to choose. My favourite eye colour is green though.

ReputationRep:
    I said blue, just because I have blue eyes, and think they're quite nice, haha :-)

ReputationRep:
    though it isn't the be-all-and-end-all,
    i do have a preference for brown-eyed malefolk.

even if there were options forr green eyes (me! me! me! i have green eyes ;D) and hazel eyes i'd still vote for brown eyes (:

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes are hot, but I really wouldn't mind.

You left out green eyes though :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Kano - Brown eyes

ReputationRep:
    I prefer blue, they're just prettier. But at the same time, I wouldn't reject a guy cos he had brown eyes...

ReputationRep:
    My fave is green...

ReputationRep:
    I have a slight preference towards blue, but don't care all that much really

ReputationRep:
    I like brown eyes

Mine are blue so it's something a little bit different

ReputationRep:
    Blue all the way! Brown eyes look the same on everyone but blues eyes are incedibly unique on each individual, that's what I find anyway...

ReputationRep:
    voted for blue...although i may be slightly biased

im not really that fussed tbh
    although green and grey eyes are quite fun

ReputationRep:
    Favourite are green. But it depends on the face.

ReputationRep:
    This is something iv thought about quite a lot really, And whether people or not take notice, I certainly do. Practically all the girls iv'e been out with have had green or blue eyes, Personally i have brown eyes and i think blue/green eyes are more suited to women, brown eyes more suited to men etc.

ReputationRep:
    Brown. Far more mysterious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buxtons)
    This is something iv thought about quite a lot really, And whether people or not take notice, I certainly do. Practically all the girls iv'e been out with have had green or blue eyes, Personally i have brown eyes and i think blue/green eyes are more suited to women, brown eyes more suited to men etc.
    This.Same goes for me.

ReputationRep:
    What about green or hazel or grey?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.