Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im doing AHs but I'll butt in anyway

Prelims next moth, not even started revising :/ totally screwed for History - had a week off school due to snow plus half the class haven't been there because they were skiving at uni open days visiting unis during the open days.

Better start soon....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    Im doing AHs but I'll butt in anyway

Prelims next moth, not even started revising :/ totally screwed for History - had a week off school due to snow plus half the class haven't been there because they were skiving at uni open days visiting unis during the open days.

Better start soon....
    If this were facebook, I would like this.

My answer is yes, I am already doing past papers, especially for English, Maths and Chemistry. We've been doing Human Biology PPQs since the beginning so not too worried about that. History has been more of an ongoing thing with essay plans etc.

Don't be nervous or anything, I just NEED AAAAA otherwise I am totally ****ed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.